fallen_knight

Nov 12, 2020
Tarakanovich is one of my favorite artist, so I appreciate everyone here sharing. However, I did notice quite a few images that I'm used to are missing from OP, so I went out of my way to make a folder so that I can share them with everyone. To be a completionist, I basically stalked the artist on nearly every media site xD. Links to my sources are included in the folder.

Included are obscure images from the past like:

(Defense of the Ancients) [(Tarakanovich)] _ {2015-10) _ enchantress.jpg
(Dead or Alive) [(Tarakanovich)] {2015-11) _ Nyo_wip_2.jpeg
(Addams Family) [(Tarakanovich)] Wednesday Addams - Fucked Silly Ver. {2017-11} _ 6.jpg

-Obscure sets w/ animations like these ones:

(DC) [(Tarakanovich)] Raven x Jinx II {2017-01} _{a}_ tumblr_okhah4KiNN1vdr66uo2_1280.jpeg
() [(Tarakanovich)] {2017-08} _ 4001019.gif

-3rd party edits like:

() [(Tarakanovich)] Teen Futa 1 {2017-08, EDITED} _ 361fa90d38c68084dd89a9aec1b21b14.jpeg
() [(Tarakanovich)] Failed Quest 2 {2020-07, EDITED} _ 738ec9ea3efabbe3e4269ee394384bfc.jpeg

-3rd party animations for these two:

View attachment (Harry Potter) [(Tarakanovich)] Hermione x Luna {2018-05, EDITED} _ daa30c4ec37dcab98f8e6dac50...mp4
View attachment (Hazbin Hotel) [(Tarakanovich)] Charlie x Katie {2020-01, EDITED} _ a606db243228088195da4b1898...mp4

-And newer works that could be in the latest packs like:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I wish I had the money to be a hero here xD. The artist's newest pack seems very fappable. Also, please let me know if I missed anything, failed to correctly identify the parodied work, or included a file that is already in OP.

P.S. If my archival filenames are not to your liking, simply delete everything in front of and including the "_ " near the end of the filename. If Mega.nz kept their properties, you can sort by "Date Modified" or similar to arrange the files roughly by their release date. "✽" indicates that I customized the set name for some reason — usually for smooth image transition when sorted by "Name".

Edit: Grammar and to space the embedded videos and text right. It's so weird how the site does it xD.

Edit 2: {30-June-06-16:58} Darn it. Updated folder on since I had forgotten about some unique sketches found on E-Hentai.org and some set names should've been changed. Nothing major was added though.

Last edited:

crazychicken

Apr 12, 2019
22-25 compressed all dead links.

Really appreciate compressed versions. Just tried 26 and 27, the files are too big for me.

Darth Vengeant

May 6, 2020
This thread needs to be cleaned up. Links all over the place and is rather confusing as to what is in the OP and not.

Many of the links in the OP are dead as well and need to be removed. They all Need mega links. I am a bit surprised there is no Torrent of this artist considering the popularity. So, we need a hero for a torrent of a complete collection so far.

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I was wondering not just about Tarakanovich but other artists too: what's the point of releasing the psd files? I mean, they are usually hundreds of MB for just one picture. The only reason I could come up with is for fan edits. But do artists want that?

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
I was wondering not just about Tarakanovich but other artists too: what's the point of releasing the psd files? I mean, they are usually hundreds of MB for just one picture. The only reason I could come up with is for fan edits. But do artists want that?
People want them and are willing to pay for them so that's an extra tier for your Patreon

Reactions: GifMeMore1987

GifMeMore1987

Sep 13, 2021
I went through his material and one question I have is: was/is he working on anything that's not in the art packs? Like a comic? He does so many sketches that feel like a preparation for a comic, especially the Mistveil/Mistvale stuff. The cheerleaders and similar works would also be a good basis for a great comic. The Cathy/Catherine sketches are for an undisclosed future project. I went through his different pages but didn't find any mention of anything other than his drawings (and video collaborations).

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
As far as I'm aware he has a dedicated channel on his Discord for supporters. He posts there WIPs, I think.
He sometimes post wip there, I think I remember seeing most of the main art pieces but he doesn't seem to upload the sketches often.

I also don't upload on Kemono that much, but I thought discord upload was abandoned on that site, but I might be wrong if someone more in the know can correct me.