Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
As far as I'm aware he has a dedicated channel on his Discord for supporters. He posts there WIPs, I think.
He sometimes post wip there, I think I remember seeing most of the main art pieces but he doesn't seem to upload the sketches often.

I also don't upload on Kemono that much, but I thought discord upload was abandoned on that site, but I might be wrong if someone more in the know can correct me.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
It mostly the fact that Discord importing is a complex task to do. That I can't even figure out how to find that code because I'm getting some else for what they are asking for.

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
He sometimes post wip there, I think I remember seeing most of the main art pieces but he doesn't seem to upload the sketches often.

I also don't upload on Kemono that much, but I thought discord upload was abandoned on that site, but I might be wrong if someone more in the know can correct me.
It's just disabled by 1 variable on front-end. Backend code is still somewhat working. If you remove that value in browser inspector it makes Discord import available/working for me in menu. Not sure why they claim it doesn't work.

Last edited:

Pronmole

Apr 9, 2018
Tara planned to take September off, but those plans changed because of current events going on. Hope he doesn't get burnt out again, or worse.

Tara Art Pack 29 - Hires tier
Thank you for sharing <3

I was a patron of him in the past when i had better income and was upset when he just vanished, i dont understand how he seems to perpetually shoot himself in the foot, can nobody tell him to go see a doctor? Psychiatrist? Like, whats going on with him?

TitaniumDickDiamondBalls

Mar 24, 2019
Thank you for sharing <3

I was a patron of him in the past when i had better income and was upset when he just vanished, i dont understand how he seems to perpetually shoot himself in the foot, can nobody tell him to go see a doctor? Psychiatrist? Like, whats going on with him?
From what I understand, based on his info posted on his socials, he seem to have some mental problems ( long pediods of begin active and long inactive, bipolarity ? and most likely some sort of depression ). Besides, he's Russian and lives there and economic situation isn't getting any better in 2022 given circumstances and on-going war with Ukraine. So yeah money or rather lack of it can make your life miserable.

Reactions: Eiran Dragutin