• sister.

Votes: 4,953 29.5%
  • sibling, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 2,242 13.3%
  • grandson.

Votes: 2,012 12.0%
  • granddaughter.

Votes: 2,496 14.9%
  • grandchild, don't care about its gender.

Votes: 1,565 9.3%

• Total voters

EchoFoxtrot

"Wholesome Violence or Violently Wholesome"
Game Developer
Sep 5, 2018
I mean I have well over 1000 hours in Skyrim, why not a little more :D

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
How much femdom?
There is one scene in Chapter 2 that unambigously needed the femdom tag. It happens rather frequently that Tara instructs other participants during sex scenes, but that's teacher-mode, not dominatrix-mode.

Is there any futa content yet ?
No futa content as of now. Maybe there'll be some in Chapter 4. The futa/trans tag is because of a trans woman appearing as a side character.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Will there be animated scenes? If there's already animated scenes in the game then you should add the tag for it.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Will there be animated scenes? If there's already animated scenes in the game then you should add the tag for it.
Thanks for reminding me about the "animated"-tag, I've added it now. There are about 60 animated sequences atm (they are more frequent in Chapter 2 compared to Chapter 1).

Reactions: cooldude33

Obiyo

Aug 5, 2016
What I need is 3P with goddess of mara and dibella. Nocturnal can join if she wants.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
are the futa/gay/lesb/vore optional/avoidable?
There is no futa (yet). There is a single scene with a trans woman, which is optional. There are two gay scenes, which are optional (you may see a little PDA before the clear choice). The vore scene is avoidable and tame, but it may not be obvious that it is about to happen Promise Alexia in Dragon form to serve her in every possible way, and she just may feel a little peckish..

Lesbian scenes are not avoidable, and are somewhat frequent. Of the six main LI's, half are female. There are far more male than female side characters though.

xana94

Nov 13, 2021
This one really does not fit that bill - they bed down everyone and everything (and all the time)... who is gonna get jealous?
Best search somewhere else for that.
Maybe the son could get jealous of someone else impregnating his mother and gets more dominant with her?

Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
Maybe the son could get jealous of someone else impregnating his mother and gets more dominant with her?
Anything is possible, but he is already a miniature man-whore, so I doubt it... yet ya never know!

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Here is how that scene would probably end up:

Daniel: But Mom, I wanted you to have MY baby. I wanted to be my little brother's dad MYSELF!
*He angrily stamps his foot.*
Tara: Now Sweetie, what did I teach you about waiting for your turn?
Daniel: To be patient and gracious, and not to whine.
Tara: So what will you be doing now?
Daniel: Stop whining, and waiting for my turn.
Tara: You are a good son, Sweetie. Now

a) apologize to Grandpa for all that whining and suck his cock.
b) maybe you ask XY whether you can knock her up?

So yeah, while the son being jealous of someone else impregnating his mother is imho the most fitting scenario for getting any jealousy into the main cast, I just can't really imagine him dominant. I also don't really see Tara getting dominated much. I guess if I were to try and write a scene where that happens, I'd pick Susi for doing the domination.

3.60 star(s) 35 Votes