り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
gc006_img_base_4.jpg

Overview:
Takuya just moved to Tokyo to start university, but the big city is a bit overwhelming, so he lives with his cousin, Takashi, and his beautiful wife. His life is quite ordinary, until one evening, while relaxing after dinner, a burst of light fills the room and a beautiful girl appeared right before Takuya's eyes! As she drifted slowly down, he noticed she was asleep. He held out his arms to catch her... and from that moment forth his life has never been the same.

Takuya must help Silk, a beautiful witch from another dimension, to travel back home, and for the spell to work she needs him to collect enough erotic female pheromone energy. To assist him in this task she enchants him with superhuman charism, allowing him to bed any women he desires.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-01
Release Date: 2002-12-18
Original Title: とってもフェロモン
Aliases: Tottemo Pheromone
Developer: Trabulance
Publisher: JAST USA
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Voices: Japanese
Length: Medium (10 - 30 hours)
VNDB:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:

Thanks to superelmo for sharing.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

16760.jpg 16752.jpg 16758.jpg 16756.jpg 16759.jpg 81122-target-pheromone-windows-screenshot-ayumi-is-sana-s-age-but.png gc006_screenshot_1_5.jpg gc006_screenshot_4_5.jpg gc006_screenshot_5_5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Quiller

Jul 2, 2018
I played this back in the day and I remember it being a fun VN. Might even have been my first game where I had to collect lust essence for a magic spell ;)

Reactions: augustus007

Candyface

Jul 1, 2017
ohh this is one of the games that got me into hentai, this together with come see me tonight and sensei back in the days, i remember come see me tonight being amazing back then!

krinekron

Feb 19, 2018
wow, it s retro game, if you liked this , i recomend to play another : Sensei 2, tsuki possesion, idols galore

fendall

Apr 13, 2019
Anyone having trouble running on win10 getting black screen game will not respond does not work with compatibility settings

Reactions: Lisvi

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Is there a way to get a bigger resolution? That window is a bit small.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Looks interesting, downloaded it and all I can do is run the install exec. and then it just installs the game but I am unable to locate it to play

~facepalms and shakes head finding it~

I am not a computer wizard Please forget this post :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:

Baham88

Jun 9, 2017
Knows anyone how to run on win 10,i have the problem when i start the Game that only a black schreen comes and the message shown that the game has no response when i close the the game the resolution of my windows is changed ?
Sorry for my bad englisch, and thx for any help i can get !^^

fendall

Apr 13, 2019
Having the same problem do you have to install game to C: have it on D: game starts get black screen than says game not responding and my resolution is set to 640 by 480

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes