3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It would be nice to know, being a game that pretends to be harem (and also romance) NTR / sharing / swinging is anathema to most fans (of the genre in question).
thing is .. without disclosing stuff like that it only hurts him/her in the long run
I'm sure I'm not the only person who won't try a game until he knows a few details
does it have a certain kink?
is it avoidable?
etc etc
so in the end ... the VN doesn't get the exposure that it could get.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well this game could be interesting

And so far its decent ... But the updates feel very short .... And imo its more like a 0.2 at best

Shame that the updates take forever... but also are short

It still has some potential ... So will keep my eye on it

Jun 15, 2017
The style of the game and the mc sounds similar to "Restore Her Career". I haven't tried it yet but reading the tags makes it sound like a typical romance/harem game and reading the comments makes it sound entirely different like a blackmail/revenge game. I'm confused, I tend to like the darker style games so I guess I'll find out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cute Rachel

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
The style of the game and the mc sounds similar to "Restore Her Career". I haven't tried it yet but reading the tags makes it sound like a typical romance/harem game and reading the comments makes it sound entirely different like a blackmail/revenge game. I'm confused, I tend to like the darker style games so I guess I'll find out.
ok.. so cause i trierd game from start and tried this redone game....

Mc is powerfull...(have his own business...)

his loyal sub secretary leaved him
probably he cant raise her salary....(she was his pet...practicaly what she wanted....but after all she decided to leave )

leaved only one Li .... daughter of daddys slut....

deamonst still exist in this nonsence...

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
ok.. so cause i trierd game from start and tried this redone game....

Mc is powerfull...(have his own business...)

his loyal sub secretary leaved him
probably he cant raise her salary....(she was his pet...practicaly what she wanted....but after all she decided to leave )

leaved only one Li .... daughter of daddys slut....

deamonst still exist in this nonsence...
:oops:

...what?

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes