3.30 star(s) 3 Votes

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Not bad at all, apart from the english which i'am not the best person to judge and MC acting like a spoiled 10 year old, the game is pretty good.

I was surprised when the choices to be "kind" showed up, i hope we can push MC to be a better person, the sister has nothing to do with what happened (for now?) and i feel kinda bad for her bacause of the way MC treat her most of the time. There is one person that needs to be punished and punishing everyone around that person is not the right angle imo.

Keep it up.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Ok for a first try. Heavy in the macho department. The Engrish is terrible and takes away a lot from the story. The renders are ok but very Asian and I assume that is intensional.

QaliberDK

Dec 19, 2020
It has potential but the story feels similar to others i've played. It's still early enough in development to create a unique and interesting story, though. For a 0.4 release, it has very little to offer, story/content wise but it's not necessarily a bad thing. I guess time will tell. My two main issues with this story is the english and the characters and their behavior/personality, especially the MC.

The characters seem, for a lack of better words, simpleminded and juvenile in their thoughts and behavior. Especially the MC is acting like a child with a grudge and it's a kind of off putting to play as a manchild.

The english is pretty bad, i don't think that there's a nicer way to word it. I assume that english is not the developers first language and that's fine, but if this is (or will be) a serious project, a proofreader is needed. Currently, some dialogue is nonsensical or just very poorly worded and a proofreader would hugely improve the experience.

That being said, i do wish the developer good luck with the project :)

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
I'll be honest. I enjoy being a dick to Kara. Usually, if you give me the option in a game to be a straight-up asshole, then I'm gonna do it. Not a bad game so far, definitely could use a proofreader, but I'm enjoying it.

chickenwangs

Oct 19, 2019
its a pretty good game where you can be the bad guy... but there arent any fulfilling scenes with either the step mom or Kara yet so the game still feels a bit empty

Reactions: Salomon108

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
4 mins and couldn't stand that edgy bitch of an MC. What an insufferable sperg.

It's fine to have a revenge a story but a) have it directed towards the right fucking person, b) dont make the character so irredeemably annoying that we stop feeling he needs any revenge.

edit: Forced myself to continue and he is kinda more fleshed out as the game goes on. The choices at least make it seem like he's attempting to act like a human. And it explains him acting like a deranged schizo because...he is one. Still needs an editor though.

Last edited:

Khayon

May 15, 2022
Don't like the game because MC, he hates everyone, he is just a jerk. Hate the person just because she is the daughter of the woman, who betrayed your father is realy stupid. She did nothing to you. MC is just schizoid.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: eeyye

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Downloaded the Android version 0.5. File was named 0.5.......but the app is 0.1....i hope it's just a naming mistake from the dev

Matt_88

Jul 24, 2020
Tried the game because it was 0.5 (halfway done, in my mind) but the content for it was short more like V0.05.

My thought on the game: it can be a descend game if you get a proofreader. Eng is bad and missing a lot of contexts.
Why did she leave, when was this....
Remembering your dad sad she studied hard in college, a few days further it is sad she is in high school?

I wish you the best of luck in the future

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: eeyye

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
I kept waiting for the MC to show some change based on my choices, and nothing was happening. I took a look at the code, and there are no points or variables tracked. The only thing your choices do is alter the text a bit and maybe give you an extra image or two. This might as well be a kinetic novel...

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Incog Ninja

Jul 5, 2020
The English grammar definitely needs some work, but overall a good start! And the models are hot, except the MC, he looks like your typical run-of-the-mill HoneySelect MC you see in other games.

But yeah, this one has totally caught my attention.

3.30 star(s) 3 Votes