UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
Love your game so far, dude. I love that you have forgone the old and tired sandbox crap and "immediate family" incest! In real life, my mother is not a total babe. I never wanted to screw her. My daughters are, but I never had any perverted desire to screw them! My wife IS (looks almost exactly like Susanna Hoffs - in my profile pic), and I always want to screw her! Keep it up, bro, and I may join your Patron. Good work up to this point!

Last edited:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Love your game so far, dude. I love that you have forgone the old and tired sandbox crap and "immediate family" incest! In real life, my mother is not a total babe. I never wanted to screw her. My daughters are, but I never had any perverted desire to screw them! My wife IS (looks almost exactly like Susanna Hoffs - in my profile pic), and I always want to screw her! Keep it up, bro, and I may join your Patron. Good work up to this point!
I appreciate it, a lot, and I'm really happy you've been enjoying Taste of Life so far! And hey, seems like you hit the jackpot with the wifey :BootyTime:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

Hey everyone, I hope your week's started off great!
As promised, today I bring you a handful of characters that you'll meet throughout Chapter 2. Here we go:

Hikari
Grace's close friend who offered to host you during your stay in Japan. Hikari works at the Yamato Mining Corporation. She spends most of her time working, leaving little time for self-care or socializing with friends and neighbors. Is she a workaholic? Or is it something else?

Sasha
A lively and energetic tourist who recently arrived in Japan, she's not afraid to make her presence known. Sasha's passion for martial arts has taken her all over Eastern Asia, but her travels have sparked a deep curiosity about the cultures she encounters. She's eager to learn as much as she can about Japan and its people, beyond just the martial arts.

Takeru
Takeru is an elderly man who has lived next door to Hikari for many years. He regards Hikari as a daughter, and has grown increasingly worried about her workaholic tendencies. Despite his age, Takeru remains a sharp observer of the world around him, and he can't help but notice the toll that Hikari's hectic schedule has taken on her.

Next week I'll be posting the rest of the character previews, but those will be exclusive to my dear Patrons, so why not join on the fun?

That's all for now, I'd love to hear your opinions on those characters

Have an amazing rest of your week everyone <3

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022
I enjoyed this hopefully we don't have to break any hearts. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

Hey everyone,

It really, REALLY sucks having to write this, especially since I just got back to being active a couple of months ago. For now, I'll be pausing every online activities for Taste Of Life. There are two main reasons for that:

• As some of you may know, I've been trying to move countries for a while, and despite getting scammed last year, I'm still trying to move to Canada. Having to balance the development of ToL, dealing with the travel agency, my job and keeping up with my personal life has been a bit too much to handle right now.
  • The second reason (which is the biggest one) is something that I unfortunately can't openly talk about, but it's been causing me a huge amount of anxiety since last year, and it's been affecting my creative process a lot. Taste Of Life is my passion project, and I don't want to give you anything but the best that I can do. What I can tell you is that when I'll get to move from my home country, this reason will disappear.
I want to reassure you that this is NOT the end of Taste of Life. I'm still going to be working on the story and characters behind the scenes, fine-tuning the script, and making sure that when I do return, ToL will be better than ever. I'm committed to this project.

This page will remain up, but I'll be pausing the billing for now so that you won't be charged while I'm inactive. I want to thank everyone who has played my game, enjoyed the story and characters, and supported me. I'm grateful for your encouragement and understanding during this difficult time.

This is just a small setback, and I'll return stronger than ever to give you the best story that I can. Thank you again for your support, and I'll talk to you all soon!

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018

Hey everyone,

It really, REALLY sucks having to write this, especially since I just got back to being active a couple of months ago. For now, I'll be pausing every online activities for Taste Of Life. There are two main reasons for that:

• As some of you may know, I've been trying to move countries for a while, and despite getting scammed last year, I'm still trying to move to Canada. Having to balance the development of ToL, dealing with the travel agency, my job and keeping up with my personal life has been a bit too much to handle right now.
  • The second reason (which is the biggest one) is something that I unfortunately can't openly talk about, but it's been causing me a huge amount of anxiety since last year, and it's been affecting my creative process a lot. Taste Of Life is my passion project, and I don't want to give you anything but the best that I can do. What I can tell you is that when I'll get to move from my home country, this reason will disappear.
I want to reassure you that this is NOT the end of Taste of Life. I'm still going to be working on the story and characters behind the scenes, fine-tuning the script, and making sure that when I do return, ToL will be better than ever. I'm committed to this project.

This page will remain up, but I'll be pausing the billing for now so that you won't be charged while I'm inactive. I want to thank everyone who has played my game, enjoyed the story and characters, and supported me. I'm grateful for your encouragement and understanding during this difficult time.

This is just a small setback, and I'll return stronger than ever to give you the best story that I can. Thank you again for your support, and I'll talk to you all soon!
Good luck and don't worry. Hoping that everything will go well for you.
818779102894882877.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daruko01

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Per Dev comments at end of April, 2023, thread status placed OnHold.

UnfinishedSentenc

Jan 5, 2023
I think we can safely say that this game has been abandoned at this point. No updates, no news, no communication from the dev. BUMMER! This one needs the orange "Abandoned" label! So long, potentially good game, that never got a chance!

Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes