Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Honestly Daruko unless this is 5gb+ I would not recommend splitting it up into separate downloads but the decision is yours.
You think so? I'm in the middle of writing the script for Chapter 2 so I guess I'll see how lengthy it will be. In terms of file size I can see it be around the same as Chapter 1, which would be okay, but I have at least 4 to 6 chapters planned :HideThePain:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
TasteOfLife-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Blue5591

Apr 18, 2022
1.0 Rework improved the quality substantially. Looking forward to the next cahpter. Seems like it's heading towards adding more LIs, but I hope you eventually weave in previous ones beyond a cameo appearance. With the planned travel of the MC, that might be a bit difficult without making the female characters hollow without their own ambitions.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Where is incest patch?
Stepcest only I'm afraid, took the Patreon rules and used it as a plot device.

1.0 Rework improved the quality substantially. Looking forward to the next cahpter. Seems like it's heading towards adding more LIs, but I hope you eventually weave in previous ones beyond a cameo appearance. With the planned travel of the MC, that might be a bit difficult without making the female characters hollow without their own ambitions.
Thank you, I'm glad that the improvement is quite noticeable :BootyTime:
As for the LIs, yeah I understand your worries. For each subsequent chapters you'll have the main LIs that will have their own character arcs, and then "bonus LIs" that are chosen/designed by Patrons. Those bonus LIs will have less of an arc/importance and be here mostly for the sake of a nice little h-scene, unless the design's unique and/or a Patron who designed this bonus waifu gave her unique traits/backstory. And yes, previous waifus will reappear, Lily and Grace's arcs are far from being over.

Incest games fan

Jun 16, 2019
Stepcest only I'm afraid, took the Patreon rules and used it as a plot device.

Thank you, I'm glad that the improvement is quite noticeable :BootyTime:
As for the LIs, yeah I understand your worries. For each subsequent chapters you'll have the main LIs that will have their own character arcs, and then "bonus LIs" that are chosen/designed by Patrons. Those bonus LIs will have less of an arc/importance and be here mostly for the sake of a nice little h-scene, unless the design's unique and/or a Patron who designed this bonus waifu gave her unique traits/backstory. And yes, previous waifus will reappear, Lily and Grace's arcs are far from being over.
should have just remove the incest tag

Reactions: loaderblaster

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
is everything forced or can we choose who the MC sleeps and have a relationship with

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
is everything forced or can we choose who the MC sleeps and have a relationship with
Forced so far, but while working on chapter 2, I might update chapter 1 with option to skip h-scenes you don't wanna see and make your own headcanon. Would you like this option?

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Forced so far, but while working on chapter 2, I might update chapter 1 with option to skip h-scenes you don't wanna see and make your own headcanon. Would you like this option?
if its only skipping the scenes but it still happens we just choose not the see it then theres no real point its just a fake choice, i would rather be able to say no to girls im not interested in and avoid any sex scenes with them

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I don't think patreon is okay with stepcest either.
I exchanged a few emails with support when opening up my page, and from what they told me stepcest is okay as long as they don't see each other as actual siblings. Seeing the number of people who love the forbidden fruit of incest on f95 tho, I'll probably make my next game after Taste of Life have incest and go the landlady route on patreon :BootyTime:

if its only skipping the scenes but it still happens we just choose not the see it then theres no real point its just a fake choice, i would rather be able to say no to girls im not interested in and avoid any sex scenes with them
Aight I gotchu, for Chapter 2 I'll see how much of that I can implement without it changing future chapters too much.

Damn this game is pretty impressive so far, will join the patreon for a bit hopefully you can continue working on it
Thank you, I really appreciate it <3
It's just gonna ramp up from here :LUL:

Reactions: Dagoraath
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes