Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
14 - PUBLIC.png

A little sfw sneak peak at update 0.8, which will still keep a focus on our sexy neighbour c:
We're closing in on the end of Chapter 1 woooooooooo!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DisMel and Pitrik

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
idky but the mole was such a good touch for Grace, good design choice imo, cant wait for the next update
Thank you for pointing it out. Now I can hardly unsee it and I have now Monklike problems again because for me face moles are a horrible thing as they destroy Symmetry.

• Wow
Reactions: Daruko01

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
idky but the mole was such a good touch for Grace, good design choice imo, cant wait for the next update
Duuude moles on older women just amplify their charm and sexiness by so much, hanging out on r/animemilfs really made me grow an appreciation for that :BootyTime:

Thank you for pointing it out. Now I can hardly unsee it and I have now Monklike problems again because for me face moles are a horrible thing as they destroy Symmetry.
Awww man, I never thought I'd bump into someone who isn't into that, but hey, it is what it is, I hope that it didn't ruin Grace too much for you :c

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019
Awww man, I never thought I'd bump into someone who isn't into that, but hey, it is what it is, I hope that it didn't ruin Grace too much for you :c
Thank you very much for your kind words, I will try to treat it like dirt on my screen.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

When I'll be finished with v0.8 of chapter 1, I'll be working on the script for chapter 2 in conjunction with v0.9, so before I start writing I was wonder which between these two options you prefer. Personally, with spicy games I prefer to have access to all the content in one playthrough, I like branching paths in normal RPGs. But I do want to have your opinions on this, because I want to make a game that I'll be satisfied with as much as a game that you my dearest supporters will be satisfied with, do vote and elaborate in the comments c:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Voted for all scenes in all playthrough

Not a fan of multiple endings etc.
Alright noted, thanks for chiming in c:
It seems like the majority of people think that way. Maybe if in a future chapter I plan on adding branching paths that will get you different scenes, I think I'll add the option to play the second path right after the first path, cuz I'm seeing a lot of modders adding this option to games like Ecchi Sensei and so on.

Mega link for Win is deleted.
You can get it here if you want, just checked and the links are still working:

Reactions: Konstantinus

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Answers.png

The vast majority of you prefer to have a linear story with dialogue choices to add flavour to your MC's personality, but I've had discussions with a couple of followers as to why they prefer to have choices, and while I will definitely keep the story more on the linear side, as a sort of happy medium, I'm thinking of incorporating a couple of branching paths in future chapters if they make sense story-wise, branching paths that will give you different scenes (spicy and non-spicy) with different waifus, but at the end of each path, I will give you the option to go back and experience the other path should you wish it, so that there's no fear of missing out on content. I would probably keep story changing choices for the last chapter or for possible future spin-offs and one-off stories. What do you guys think about this?

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
View attachment 1772481

The vast majority of you prefer to have a linear story with dialogue choices to add flavour to your MC's personality, but I've had discussions with a couple of followers as to why they prefer to have choices, and while I will definitely keep the story more on the linear side, as a sort of happy medium, I'm thinking of incorporating a couple of branching paths in future chapters if they make sense story-wise, branching paths that will give you different scenes (spicy and non-spicy) with different waifus, but at the end of each path, I will give you the option to go back and experience the other path should you wish it, so that there's no fear of missing out on content. I would probably keep story changing choices for the last chapter or for possible future spin-offs and one-off stories. What do you guys think about this?
Why take a poll if you're going to ignore the results anyway?

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Why take a poll if you're going to ignore the results anyway?
Cuz I'm not ignoring the results? It's all about getting the maximum amount of feedback as possible, and try to tailor my game according to my audience but also without giving up what I've got planned for the story. If I can do something to please both the majority and minority then cool, if I can't I'll do what I can to satisfy the majority of my supporters. I'm just asking questions to see what people want, what solutions would work best, and if my proposed solution would satisfy people or not.

Reactions: MythMackay

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
but at the end of each path, I will give you the option to go back and experience the other path should you wish it, so that there's no fear of missing out on content.
What's the point of showing the scenes if they are not canonical.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
What's the point of showing the scenes if they are not canonical.
Hmmm let's say there's a situation that arises, and I'm able to come up with multiple ways to solve them and each way is tied to one waifu, you'd maybe want to experience the scene with your favorite waifu, or want to see how each path unravels and concludes to decide which one would be your canon path. The option to go back and experience other paths is just another convenience on top of saving before choosing a path, since I've seen quite a few games have mods to allow the player to experience everything at one go instead of being "locked out" of some content.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
I'm still convinced that all scenes in a playthrough is the best way..

Harem is the only ending I know and need :Kappa:

Only my opinion ,game is yours ;)
Thanks for giving me your opinion, and yeah Taste Of Life as it is right now will definitely be more on the linear-harem path, and I've been writing it with this mindset. I was just thinking it could be fun to have a couple of small alternate scenarios if it made sense at some points of the sto

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

It's nearly done and would be ready to be released by the end of the week but I've been looking at what amount of content there is left for Chapter 1, and I think that I will finish everything and release it all in one big final update for Chapter 1. There isn't enough content for me to justify releasing a 0.8, 0.9 and 1.0 all separated, so I'll be compiling everything and release a completed Chapter 1 v1.0 in a month's time. Or would you rather I release v0.8, and then release the final update to Chapter 1 in a month's time?

Reactions: Jabami Yumeko
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes