Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

How's it going everyone? I hope your week's going well, the weekend's coming up soon so hang on!

As for me I've been working on the next update and since a good 1/3 of it will be focused on Lily, I've decided to split the update into two parts: into 0.6.5 and 0.7. Version 0.6.5 will wrap up Lily's scenes, and 0.7 will be focused on scenes with our sexy neighbour Grace.

Also, since I know that downloading the full game again everytime after each update can get annoying or time consuming (or both), as from the 0.6.5 update I will not only release the full game, but also an update patch for each release that you can merge with the preceding version instead of downloading the full game again.

Kira_0310

Oct 20, 2021

IT'S FINALLY OUT!
Well, for my patrons only for now, so if you want (and are able) to support my work, you know what to do c:
Public release coming this weekend.
Finally it's here, well almost... gotta free up my weekend now lmao :BootyTime:

Reactions: Daruko01

Konstantinus

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2019

IT'S FINALLY OUT!
Well, for my patrons only for now, so if you want (and are able) to support my work, you know what to do c:
Public release coming this weekend.
Thank you very much for this Birthday gift.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well during this holiday season! I'm very happy to finally bring you v0.6.5a of Taste Of Life Chapter 1! 0.6.5a will wrap up the main scenes planned with Lily and for the next updates the focus will shift to making scenes with Grace. Enjoy, and have an amazing Destroy Dick December, thank you for your support!

NOTE: If you've already downloaded v0.6, you can download the UPDATE PATCH provided, and extract the "game" folder where the .exe file is, and say "Yes" to whatever files are being replaced.

STARTING A NEW GAME IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Changelog:
- 25 new animations!
- 119 new renders!
- Around 900 new lines of text!
- Renamed Chapter 1 to "Homecoming" instead of "Prologue", makes more sense.
- Reduced the renders' and animations' file size by almost 50% without any visible loss in quality (I hope).
- Reduced the text box's and choice box's opacity for the player to have a better view of the scenes. Please do give me some feedback if the readability isn't optimal because of the text box's reduced opacity.
- Changed the UI's (name and text) fonts for better aesthetics.
- Corrected typos and grammatical mistakes.

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
We have a thread here if you have any questions, feedback or requests!
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Kira_0310

Oct 20, 2021
Just finished, I really hope we get to play with the classmates as well hehe, but now im really looking forward to the content with grace. :BootyTime:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas, and that the year is going to end on an even better note! Thank you so much for your support on Taste Of Life, and I look forward to giving you more content, finish Chapter 1 and start Chapter 2 in 2022.

Love y'all c:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
10 - PUBLIC.png

Hey there, long time no see! I profusely apologize for the lack of updates for over a month, long story short there was a thunderstorm that fried a few parts of my PC, but luckily a friend was kind enough to help me replace the parts, now I'm back into working on update 0.7. This update will be focused on Grace, and I currently plan on releasing it during the first week of March. Look forward to it!

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

Sooo I commissioned a music producer to create a fully custom track for Taste Of Life! I took a bit of a risk because I commissioned it from a rookie producer, but it turned out pretty well in the end. I'll be using this as the main menu theme, and maybe at some points during the game as well. I hope you like it, there's also a Spotify link if you're interested.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
12 - PUBLIC.png

Hey everyone, I hope that 2022 is treating you well so far! It's been quite challenging for me, and I apologize for the delay, but I'm also happy to FINALLY bring you v0.7 of Taste Of Life Chapter 1! 0.7 shifts the focus to Grace, bringing you the dinner event with your flirty neighbour! I've also edited the GUI in a way that I feel is more pleasing, and I've been adding a lot of sound effects to the game. Thank you for your support and enjoy!

NOTE: If you've already downloaded v0.6.5, you can download the UPDATE PATCH provided, and extract the "game" folder where the .exe file is, and say "Yes" to whatever files are being replaced.

STARTING A NEW GAME IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Changelog 0.7:

Dinner with Grace!

- 30+ new animations!

- 120+ new renders!

- Around 900 new lines of text!

- Custom main musical theme produced by iamzeryth (it's only used in the main menu for now). Full song here:

- 25+ new sound effects to add more life to the world.

- Further improvements to the GUI, especially the main menu, the text box, added a very thin outline to the text.

- Added Patreon and icons to the main menu (thanks to cuckoo4cocoapuffs on F95Zone).

Download Links

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes