Kira_0310

Oct 20, 2021

Happy Halloween! I have four sets of 4K wallpapers for you, two of them being public and SFW, and two of them being NSFW and reserved for $5 Patrons and up! This is the first SFW set of wallpapers, with the other set coming this weekend! Want to grab the NSFW set? Have Great Taste and become a $5 Patron now, and thank you so much for your support!

Oh and btw I've seen quite a few people thinking that the father is dead. He isn't, it's in the first few sentences but hey no worries, cuz the dad won't do any fucking, YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE THE ONLY ONE DOING THE FUCKING.

She's so fucking cute and hot at the same time! looking forward to v 0.6

Last edited:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

Happy Halloween! This is the second set of Halloween wallpapers! Thank you so much for your support!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Kira_0310

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
03.png

Hello everyone, I hope your week is starting off well! For the past two weeks, I've been hard at work on version 0.6. 0.5 contained a lot of character building and not much in terms of nsfw, but now that this is out of the way, it's time to bring you what you've been waiting for, the sexy time! This update will be very focused on Lily, with over 50 animations, so look forward to it! It'll be out by tomorrow!

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
04.png

Hello everyone, I hope you're doing well. I'm doing fantastic because I'm proud to present to you v0.6 of Taste Of Life Chapter 1! There was a week of 3 holidays in my country, excluding the weekend, so I got time to pack a bit more content than usual in this update. 0.6 picks up right after the second night of the movie marathon, and is very focused on Lily. I hope you'll enjoy it, and fail No Nut November with a smile on your face c:

STARTING A NEW GAME IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Changelog:

- 111 New Renders.

- 59 New Animations.

- Around 1200 new lines of dialogue.

- Added flavor dialogue choices.

- Added 5 background tracks.

- Fixed some missing renders.

- Corrected some typos.

I also got a !
Please do consider supporting me on my Patreon, Itch io, and/or Subscribstar if you're able to. If you can't financially help and you enjoyed the game, please do leave a comment and a review, I would love to read what you have to say c:

Last edited:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Nice update, Lily is so cute and sexy

Looking forward for some good netori now :sneaky:

Reactions: Daruko01

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Dec 31, 2017
Taste Of Life [v0.6] [Daruko] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.82 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 343 MB
- - - -

Original Mac Size: 1.78 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 309 MB
- - - -

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version

Last edited:

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Let me try this game, look amazing.
Thank you, I hope you'll enjoy it! I'd love a feedback/review of what you think of the game so far.

Do you have any plans to add Heroine?
You mean as in playing as a female character rather than a male character? Nope, no plans of doing that, Taste Of Life will be exclusively a male protagonist centered story.
If you mean do I plan on adding more female characters to have fun with, then absolutely! This is Chapter 1 v0.6, and Chapter 1 is the introduction to what the concept of the future chapters will be, so chapter 1 will just focus on Lily and Grace. Future chapters will change the focus to other female characters, who you can all fuck of course.

Nice update, Lily is so cute and sexy

Looking forward for some good netori now :sneaky:
Hehe you know it, don't worry you'll soon be able to have your fun with Grace as well :BootyTime:

Last edited:

Kira_0310

Oct 20, 2021
Just finished playing the update, thanks dev I failed NNN :LUL:
Lily is so fucking cute omfg

Also, the tags can be updated, if some mods can help with that. Harem, creampie, groping, incest (if step siblings are considered as incest?), oral sex and vaginal sex I guess?

Last edited:
Reactions: Daruko01 and Xtmr61

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Compressed android anyone?
Just made one with Techstar 's compressed version, thank you, you're a fucking trooper <3

nice, love it , another good game come to my watch list :)
Thank you, and thank you so much for the review and feedback as well c:
I'm working on the text box opacity for the next release, and maybe down the line even make a custom gui.

Just finished playing the update, thanks dev I failed NNN :LUL:
Lily is so fucking cute omfg

Also, the tags can be updated, if some mods can help with that. Harem, creampie, groping, incest (if step siblings are considered as incest?), oral sex and vaginal sex I guess?
Thank you for taking time to write such a detailed review and hey, I'm glad to make people nut :BootyTime:
Of course, future waifus will be very varied in shapes and colours dw c:

And that's right, thanks for reminding me about the tags. Can a mod add those tags please?
Harem, creampie, groping, incest (if step siblings having sex counts as incest), oral sex and vaginal sex.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
incest (if step siblings having sex counts as incest)
IIRC it would fall under the incest umbrella. At least over here it is considered incest by law, regardless of blood relations. Also goes for adoptive family. Not sure elswhere though. Such as Spain and Netherlands(Legal but no marriage) or Argentina and Latvia(full on legal w/marriage).

4.00 star(s) 10 Votes