voyeurkind

Jan 26, 2018
Hi Developer from this Game please make this game a incest game please:(
Please make the game you want to make and ignore these guys clamoring for incest. You've done a good job of establishing that they are step-siblings and why. Changing it to make them blood related will just screw up your story.

There are five gazillion incest games out there. Why not be different?

voronkov

Aug 27, 2018
Выглядит хорошо. Если перенести картинки в jpg формат то можно сэкономить почти половину веса игры. добавил картинки для сравнения . Оригинал и изменённый формат. Просто начало гигабайт весит уже.

Looks good. If you transfer pictures to jpg format, you can save almost half the weight of the game. added pictures for comparison. Original and modified format. Just the beginning of the gigabytes weighs already.
017.jpg 017.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daruko01

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
This looks pretty good and the models are hot. I like the premise as well. That said for some reason the MC looks odd with white hair(if that's indeed him in the overview). Maybe because I'm so used to darker colors on male hairstyles in these types of games that white throws me off when it comes to guys. It'll take some adjusting too but I'm eager to try this out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Daruko01

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
From the previews the mc isn't a midget like 98% of the other games so that's incentive enough to play this all the other stuff is just icing. (y)
Will there be pregnancy?
Lemao yeah it always kind of bothered me a bit to have a pretty short "adult" MC in other Illusion based games, so I wanted try giving him some height, and make him get some but without having to resort to being a creep.
I'm thinking about adding pregnancy as an option in the last couple of chapters. So yeah pregnancy will be there but as end-game content.

tried the VN, it's good u.u

my only fear is to have mean characters that will need(and they know it) MC's help but still be jerks to them...just for...i don't know...fun maybe?

I'm looking at you, Yui from Life-Changing Choices, you worthless dumbass
Ahhh I feel you. I like tsundere characters but don't worry, I'll try to keep a balance between colourful personalities and some semblance of realism. Thanks for checking my game out c:

I have no problems with the game being a KN but I'm not sure about this
Please do elaborate. Is it the fact that I'm making each Chapter its own game? There are a few reasons for this choice, like for example when I will be able to have a better machine and a better understanding of StudioNeo, I will be able to create better, more detailed render, and I don't want a jump in quality in the same Chapter as it could be quite jarring. Another reason is for me to be able to give each Chapter its own "style" and atmosphere you could say, and try new things from Chapter to Chapter.

Hi Developer from this Game please make this game a incest game please:(
I was considering doing a non-incest and incest version but for both story purposes and after talking to someone in Patreon, step-siblings that don't act like step-siblings (which is explained in the game) felt like the proper middle-ground, and hopefully I was able to have it make sense. There IS a story reason for them not being related, which will be explained even more in later Chapters.

Выглядит хорошо. Если перенести картинки в jpg формат то можно сэкономить почти половину веса игры. добавил картинки для сравнения . Оригинал и изменённый формат. Просто начало гигабайт весит уже.

Looks good. If you transfer pictures to jpg format, you can save almost half the weight of the game. added pictures for comparison. Original and modified format. Just the beginning of the gigabytes weighs already.
View attachment 1448754 View attachment 1448755
Hey thank you for the tip, I might just do that cuz yeah, the 0.5 release being 1gb is a bit too much.

This looks pretty good and the models are hot. I like the premise as well. That said for some reason the MC looks odd with white hair(if that's indeed him in the overview). Maybe because I'm so used to darker colors on male hairstyles in these types of games that white throws me off when it comes to guys. It'll take some adjusting too but I'm eager to try this out.
Haha yeah I wanted to try something new with the MC and his overall style. The MC's hair (and eyes) have a purpose in the story and it's also for "style" I guess, I love characters with white hair and heterochromia in general. I hope you'll still enjoy the game and story despite that!

Jabami Yumeko

Apr 18, 2020
Is thr animation are 60fps?

And dude hope ur not abandoned this game since its ur fresh start many dev are lazy after first release

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
Is thr animation are 60fps?

And dude hope ur not abandoned this game since its ur fresh start many dev are lazy after first release
From my export options yeah, the animations should be in 60fps.

And yeah no worries my dude, I'm actively working on completing Chapter 1, I'll probably post a couple of public renders here and on my Patreon as preview. Might be a bit slow because of my job and life, but I'm working on the game daily.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017
2.png

"After successfully watching 3 "Andromeda Wars" movies in a row, Lily wins her bet and she wants to spend the night in your room... Let's be real, neither of you want to spend the night just sleeping. Things are getting spicy!"

The update is progressing steadily, I just finished the "sleepover" section with our dearest Lily. I will be working on a few more story sections and a couple of other spicy scenes, and depending on how much I get to pack into it, the next update will either be 0.6 or 0.7. Look forward to it!

Also I've got a , and . Subscribestar and Gamejolt accounts still pending, (s)pain. If the mods could update the OP with my links please, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Daruko01

Game Developer
May 7, 2017

Happy Halloween! I have four sets of 4K wallpapers for you, two of them being public and SFW, and two of them being NSFW and reserved for $5 Patrons and up! This is the first SFW set of wallpapers, with the other set coming this weekend! Want to grab the NSFW set? Have Great Taste and become a $5 Patron now, and thank you so much for your support! Version 0.6 is progressing well, with the ETA being a few days after Halloween, look forward to it!

Oh and btw I've seen quite a few people thinking that the father is dead. He isn't, it's in the first few sentences but hey no worries, cuz the dad won't do any fucking, YOUR CHARACTER WILL BE THE ONLY ONE DOING THE FUCKING.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Kira_0310
4.00 star(s) 10 Votes