VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

sunsol

Oct 1, 2018
Can't figure out how to get out of the snow village and into the first area again. I try going down the elevator but I keep dying for some reason

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Is there a way to save both tribes and get both if the chief scene?
As far as I know, no. You would only ever get to bone Chief Axel if you sided purely with the bull tribe. Plus, you won't be able to bone Thane in that route either because its assumed that the real Thane is dead and replaced by the chameleon.

I did, however, manage to saveedit Selye into my save. But so far nothing has been developed for the Selye route. I tried to do some save editing but I think the flag for allowing sex with Thane requires it to be from saving only the bull tribe.

DireOkami

Feb 22, 2021
As far as I know, no. You would only ever get to bone Chief Axel if you sided purely with the bull tribe. Plus, you won't be able to bone Thane in that route either because its assumed that the real Thane is dead and replaced by the chameleon.

I did, however, manage to saveedit Selye into my save. But so far nothing has been developed for the Selye route. I tried to do some save editing but I think the flag for allowing sex with Thane requires it to be from saving only the bull tribe.
Aww man i guess i will ho with The lizard tribe :’(

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017
Aww man i guess i will ho with The lizard tribe :’(
To be clear, there are four routes to the Bull vs Lizard questline.
1st route, you save everyone by finding out who is the real culprit. You can romance both Thane and Nauxus in this route since they are both alive.

2nd route, you side with the Bull tribe and subjugate the lizard tribe. Chief Axel can fuck you here as a reward, but Thane will have little interaction with you as it is implied that the real Thane died and was replaced by the chameleon.

3rd route, you side with the Lizard tribe and eliminate the bull tribe. Thane and Axel dies in this route of course, and you can go on romancing Nauxus only.

4th route, you side with the Lizard tribe solely because you never meet them. During your first encounter with Thane, you have to lose the fight with the slime. This will kill Thane prematurely, preventing you from interacting with everyone in the Bull tribe. This is the only route where you can spare Selye, but there's no real merit to this route just yet. For now, only Nauxus can be romanced in this route.

Last edited:

DireOkami

Feb 22, 2021
1st route, you save everyone by finding out who is the real culprit. You can romance both Thane and Nauxus in this route since they are both alive.

2nd route, you side with the Bull tribe and eliminate the lizard tribe. You can fuck Chief Axel here, but Thane will have little interaction with you as it is implied that the real Thane died and was replaced by the chameleon.

3rd route, you side with the Lizard tribe and eliminate the bull tribe. Thane and Axel dies in this route of course, and you can go on romancing Nauxus only.

4th route, you side with the Lizard tribe solely because you never meet them. During your first encounter with Thane, you have to lose the fight with the slime. This will kill Thane prematurely, preventing you from interacting with everyone in the Bull tribe. This is the only route where you can spare Selye, but there's no real merit to this route just yet. For now, only Nauxus can be romanced in this route.
I like the First one

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
what the fuck with 2nd route you do genocide to the whole lizard man tribe so you can finally fuck his old bull ass, axel, since you can't fuck him in other route

sorry to sound a bit rude i just recently play undertale and deltarune so it's kinda changed my perspective about this whole genocide thing

but seriously it's like saying do genocide and i will give you my ass

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
what the fuck with 2nd route you do genocide to the whole lizard man tribe so you can finally fuck his old bull ass, axel, since you can't fuck him in other route

sorry to sound a bit rude i just recently play undertale and deltarune so it's kinda changed my perspective about this whole genocide thing

lol , there is only one route that is really on the normal standard , every other routes would just be DEAD DEAD DEAD and DEAD .... side with bulls --> all lizzards die and Thane will never make it at the tavern , side with lizzard --> all bulls die . The only "deadless" route is just the 1st route to stop the war and kill the chameleon , this one is also brutal af if you lost to the chameleon you got killed by the tavern individuals iirc aka Hakan and Snow ... i dont even dare to touch other routes i cant bear the thought of them dying cause of me ..

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
lol , there is only one route that is really on the normal standard , every other routes would just be DEAD DEAD DEAD and DEAD .... side with bulls --> all lizzards die and Thane will never make it at the tavern , side with lizzard --> all bulls die . The only "deadless" route is just the 1st route to stop the war and kill the chameleon , this one is also brutal af if you lost to the chameleon you got killed by the tavern individuals iirc aka Hakan and Snow ... i dont even dare to touch other routes i cant bear the thought of them dying cause of me ..
I don't know about "normal standard", but I like this setting Very much, it makes your choice matters and meaningful, and set this game above your average VNs where all rainbow and sunshine, your choice only decide who you will bang.

My only concern is wish there'll be enough contents for each route - to mk different playthru remain interesting, so you are not making the choice solely to get few NPCs' bones

Kaiath

Jul 11, 2021

2nd route, you side with the Bull tribe and eliminate the lizard tribe. You can fuck Chief Axel here, but Thane will have little interaction with you as it is implied that the real Thane died and was replaced by the chameleon.

Since when you can fuck chief axel? I thought he's the one topping you... i would love to top him though

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
Fuck that new scene is literal perfection was a nice surprise seeing dangpa collab with caro hopefully it won't be the last time i'd kill for a remake of the plant boss with dangpa's art.

Reactions: FugginDamaged

Oki Bear

Jun 30, 2018
I don't know about "normal standard", but I like this setting Very much, it makes your choice matters and meaningful, and set this game above your average VNs where all rainbow and sunshine, your choice only decide who you will bang.

My only concern is wish there'll be enough contents for each route - to mk different playthru remain interesting, so you are not making the choice solely to get few NPCs' bones
its great contents dont get me wrong ,but i want it a little brighter , its too dark here ..iirc Libra would kill off some characters every damn update ..

daniaxxx

Dec 14, 2020

Axel is HOT he was my first choice i took the route and it was worth it

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes