VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
how do you get the last new scene in the gallery?
if you are referring to the mushroom monster scene you need to go pick mushrooms in the forest during the day there's also a high corruption variant if you have over 80 corruption that leads to a bad end both variants will show up under the same thing in the gallary you'll just get to choose which one plays after you select it.

Reactions: Chernabog660

DireOkami

Feb 22, 2021
Can someone help me i try type the console and it not showing up when i press shift O can anyone help?

Aug 2, 2019
Axel is HOT he was my first choice i took the route and it was worth it
IIRC Axel doesnt go full kill em
what the fuck with 2nd route you do genocide to the whole lizard man tribe so you can finally fuck his old bull ass, axel, since you can't fuck him in other route

sorry to sound a bit rude i just recently play undertale and deltarune so it's kinda changed my perspective about this whole genocide thing

but seriously it's like saying do genocide and i will give you my ass
I thought only Lizard route you go full "KILL THEM ALL" while axel more or less occupy the lizard area under bull watch. Or am i remembering things incorrectly?

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
How do I check that? And how do I lower it? I'd really rather not start the game over
As far as im aware there's no way to lower it without using a cheat engine to possibly change the value especially if you are already at 100 your screwed.

• Sad
Reactions: sunsol

Wolfarren

Sep 1, 2017
How can I increase corruption and bypass the guard?
if your referring the the gaurd in the bull village you need to search the forest till you find thane and save him. also losing to most monsters will increase corruption.

Aug 2, 2019
Does someone has the change log of the new version?
====New Main event====
【Back to the tavern】

• - After finishing the first dungeon in the snow moutain area, you can now head back to the tavern again.
  • -After this event, the stats and rewards of some enemies in the forest will change.

====New NPC====
【Horace】

• -You can meet him after 【Back to the tavern】 event.

====New Enemy====
【Shroom-berus】 (Art by Dangpa)

• -After finishing 【Back to the tavern】 , and during the 【Day time】.
  • When you gather mushrooms in the forest, there is a chance to encounter it.

====New scene====
【Defeated : Shroom-berus】 (Art by Dangpa)

• -Hint: This scene has two different endings depending on your COR(corruption).
  • -Warning: Currently in-game COR reaching 100 will permanently end the game
  • -Don't forget to backup your saves.

【Bathhouse : Nauxus】

-After you have sex with Nauxus, you can invite him to the bathhouse during the night time.

====New system====
【Gallery update】

• -Now you can use ”roll-back“ in the gallery review
【New game fonts】

-添加了中文翻译至0.22版本

Reactions: DireOkami

Broliat

May 13, 2020
====New Main event====
【Back to the tavern】

• - After finishing the first dungeon in the snow moutain area, you can now head back to the tavern again.
  • -After this event, the stats and rewards of some enemies in the forest will change.

====New NPC====
【Horace】

• -You can meet him after 【Back to the tavern】 event.

====New Enemy====
【Shroom-berus】 (Art by Dangpa)

• -After finishing 【Back to the tavern】 , and during the 【Day time】.
  • When you gather mushrooms in the forest, there is a chance to encounter it.

====New scene====
【Defeated : Shroom-berus】 (Art by Dangpa)

• -Hint: This scene has two different endings depending on your COR(corruption).
  • -Warning: Currently in-game COR reaching 100 will permanently end the game
  • -Don't forget to backup your saves.

【Bathhouse : Nauxus】

-After you have sex with Nauxus, you can invite him to the bathhouse during the night time.

====New system====
【Gallery update】

• -Now you can use ”roll-back“ in the gallery review
【New game fonts】

-添加了中文翻译至0.22版本
so we can invite Nauxus to bathouse? How nice.

qwerty123g

Jan 28, 2019
Are there any new quests in 0.23b? It's seems like they just added a couple of sex scenes (which is nice) but nothing to extend the gameplay much. I can't even encounter that skull monster again which Snow mentioned.
By the way, The Boss in hell city asked for something to "pick-him-up". Any tips?

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes