VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Dannyas

Apr 30, 2022
Are the Bonus contents actual events that happened or are they just fanservice? I'm curious about it cause in the latest CG where the Player tops Nauxus, he says that it's his first time bottoming yet in a teaser image for the 3rd Bonus content featuring him and Thane, we see him as the bottom. Now, that could've probably happened after MC topped Nauxus but I'm also willing to bet it most likely happened during the 6 months MC was gone.
Well I think player tops Nauxus happened before MC went to the snow mountain. As the patch notes said that " After you have sex with Nauxus, you can invite him to the bathhouse during the night time.". So it doesnt matter that the MC went to the mountain or not.

Reactions: Paddles

Paddles

Jul 2, 2019
Well I think player tops Nauxus happened before MC went to the snow mountain. As the patch notes said that " After you have sex with Nauxus, you can invite him to the bathhouse during the night time.". So it doesnt matter that the MC went to the mountain or not.
Good point, I completely forgot about that.

Gfjf

Oct 24, 2021
So the patch for patroner and public is now the same? What makes it difterent is they are getting bonus scene?

XgoldWolf

Sep 8, 2018
Are Nauxus and Thane scenes part of the bonus scenes and if they are is someone able to post the patch?

Last edited:

faerdhinen123

Dec 18, 2020
Oh, they're reducing the size of the game. That's nice. It was always odd to me how large ToS is despite being an unfinished VN-style game.

wanfang

Dec 1, 2020
Found another game that is similar to this one.

The game is called "Outland Wanderer"

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Found another game that is similar to this one.
The game is called "Outland Wanderer"
So it wasn't just me that saw the similarities
You guys are joking right? That game straight up just Copy / Paste the exact idea of ToS,
yet doesn't even have the diligence to credit something like "inspired by Tavern of Spear" :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes