VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
I'm also getting a error as well this patch thing is so irritating he even "tested joiplay and it worked" so i don't know how it's not working

strangecircle

Mar 28, 2022
I really hope someone makes an Outland Wanderer f95zone page at this point. But it is very true Outland Wanderer is Tavern of Spear's son as much as Orveia is Lustful Desires' son. But I'm glad that both games are starting to stray to be their own things and have taken different directions compared to the mistakes their predecessors have done.

I think Lustful Desires is very unfocused in writing and never finished plots while Orveia has been hyperfocusing on one plot at a time. And Tavern of Spear has very minuscule updates every few months while Outland Wanderer has given us great huge updates and I love the new dungeon crawling he has been making.

I really do like Tavern of Spear's art and cgs but it very much does feel like a bunch of OC's and the gameplay was an afterthought. Like how does Orveia and Outland Wanderer have UI's but Tavern of Spear doesn't yet? I also don't like the lack of enemies. But I am really glad it exists for continuing my favorite genre to thrive

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
I really hope someone makes an Outland Wanderer f95zone page at this point. But it is very true Outland Wanderer is Tavern of Spear's son as much as Orveia is Lustful Desires' son. But I'm glad that both games are starting to stray to be their own things and have taken different directions compared to the mistakes their predecessors have done.

I think Lustful Desires is very unfocused in writing and never finished plots while Orveia has been hyperfocusing on one plot at a time. And Tavern of Spear has very minuscule updates every few months while Outland Wanderer has given us great huge updates and I love the new dungeon crawling he has been making.

I really do like Tavern of Spear's art and cgs but it very much does feel like a bunch of OC's and the gameplay was an afterthought. Like how does Orveia and Outland Wanderer have UI's but Tavern of Spear doesn't yet? I also don't like the lack of enemies. But I am really glad it exists for continuing my favorite genre to thrive
You can make a request in game request and let some uploader pick it up, since Outland Wanderer is already having multiple releases. (Even better if someone share Patreon EA version :p)
Outland Wanderer does start strong, let's wish the dev (along with Orveia's and Lust Odyssey's) can continue to deliver - even the arts are not stellar but they do have their merits.
Better, I wish to see a Completed game in this genre someday :LOL:

DireOkami

Feb 22, 2021
Does anyone have the newest Ver of 0.23 because the bonus scene won’t open it

Last edited:

noyes24234

Feb 9, 2020
so i tried to apply the bonus 0.3 to the game but i'm getting this message? do i need to get the previous game update?

rzw81

Oct 30, 2021
To unlock the bonus scene:

First you need to make sure you have the latest version of the game (v0.23f) which you can get from itch.io:

Extract the zips for both the main game and the bonus scene. Open the bonus scene directory (ToS_bonus-b0.3-pc) and run the ToS_bonus.exe. Click on "Unlock the patch" option. Once it's finished close the application. Open the TOSBONUS directory inside the game directory (full path ToS_bonus-b0.3-pc\game\TOSBONUS) and copy all of the files inside:

images
B_cg.rpy
B_cg.rpyc
B_gallery.rpy
B_gallery.rpyc

Paste all of the files in your main game directory (full path Tavern_of_Spear-v0.23f-pc\game) so it should look like this:

1663560885225.png

Now you should be able to open the game and go to the Bonus scenes within the Gallery

For Android and iOS:

For Android:
1. Download the main game's PC version(Not the .apk one!) and paste it into your Phone.
2. Find and install "joiplay" in Google Play (it's free
3. Download the bonus patch pack.
4. Unzip and Paste all the files in the zip package into the "game" folder of the game folder
5. Run the game and open the gallery

For iOS:
You can serach "Renpyviewer” in the App Store . (It's also the way to play the main game on iOS.) The rest of the steps are the same as for Android, the only difference is that "Renpyviewer" is not free, you need to pay for it.

noyes24234

Feb 9, 2020

First you need to make sure you have the latest version of the game (v0.23f) which you can get from itch.io:

Extract the zips for both the main game and the bonus scene. Open the bonus scene directory (ToS_bonus-b0.3-pc) and run the ToS_bonus.exe. Click on "Unlock the patch" option. Once it's finished close the application. Open the TOSBONUS directory inside the game directory (full path ToS_bonus-b0.3-pc\game\TOSBONUS) and copy all of the files inside:

images
B_cg.rpy
B_cg.rpyc
B_gallery.rpy
B_gallery.rpyc

Paste all of the files in your main game directory (full path Tavern_of_Spear-v0.23f-pc\game) so it should look like this:

View attachment 2051950

Now you should be able to open the game and go to the Bonus scenes within the Gallery

For Android and iOS:

For Android:
1. Download the main game's PC version(Not the .apk one!) and paste it into your Phone.
4. Unzip and Paste all the files in the zip package into the "game" folder of the game folder

For iOS:
You can serach "Renpyviewer” in the App Store . (It's also the way to play the main game on iOS.) The rest of the steps are the same as for Android, the only difference is that "Renpyviewer" is not free, you need to pay for it.
thanks it works now. i did an oopsie by copying the folder not the files inside the folder

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020

images
B_cg.rpy
B_cg.rpyc
B_gallery.rpy
B_gallery.rpyc

View attachment 2051950

For Android and iOS:

For Android:

For iOS:
The android one just gives a error that you can't bypass unless you get rid of the files you added

You just get a parsing the script error

Reactions: Deadass06k

Desrep27

Apr 1, 2021

images
B_cg.rpy
B_cg.rpyc
B_gallery.rpy
B_gallery.rpyc

View attachment 2051950

For Android and iOS:

For Android:

For iOS:
Thanks! Is there anyway to do it on MacOS? Can't run .exe :(

Zorrscha

Dec 2, 2019
Ironic how the Nauxus fight had more emotion in it than anything else, absolutely loved going that route even though I love him :( (Probably what made it so good)

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes