VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TavernOfSpear-0.24
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Last edited:
Reactions: Dieguer89

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Anyone know what you need to give to boss (3 headed wolf) he says coffee isn't working for him anymore and needs something stronger what could it be?

Limb1

May 21, 2020
I unpacked files and... i tired to find where Cheat code. I not so smart in this, but i try. Seems this code renamed somehow and it's really hard to find. Well.. wait when someone say where is it.

RayMarkus

Sep 29, 2020
soooo, what's new in the version??
Content
【Tavern of Spear v0.24a】

==================================================================

Hello ,Caro here,

Sorry for the waiting, so here is this time's update.

====New Main event====

【Meet Frode】

• -You can meet him at the Snow village after 【Back to the tavern】 event.

====New Side Event====

【Pray the god】

• You can find Frode at the bar at night after u finish 【Meet Frode】 quest.

• Go find the People who might be religious?

• Go find the Places where you might be able to pray?

【Clean the temple】

• After【Back to the tavern】, you can talk to the tribe leader at Day time to trigger this quest (Depending on your route, you may need to talk to different chiefs to start this quest)

====New NPC====

【Frode】

• -You can meet him at the Snow village after 【Back to the tavern】 event.

===New scene====

【Bribe The Demon Guards】

• -Now in addition to having enough corruption, you can enter the city by directly "bribing" the guards in the underground city.(But at what cost?)

• -Warning: Currently in-game COR reaching 100 will permanently end the game

• -Don't forget to backup your saves.

• Players who have entered the city can still come back and talk to the guards to trigger this scene

• Because the temporary addition of an additional blowjob scene, I temporarily have no time to draw the corresponding CG, I will add later. I'm sorry.

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
I unpacked files and... i tired to find where Cheat code. I not so smart in this, but i try. Seems this code renamed somehow and it's really hard to find. Well.. wait when someone say where is it.
Haven't been on this thread in awhile.... and let me say I was not happy on the new renpy format. So out of sheer spite here:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

BeraGuyFan

Mar 1, 2018
Where did you find that? Just interesting.
It was a surprise for me to see a different file format in renpy on the game folder so I was unable to do my usual method of digging. I did got a general idea on which files to sort through as the creator always hides the codes in an easy to access area that you're able to go to in a fresh new file, like the tavern and the outside map. It was only a matter for me to decode the rpyc format to see the familar coding that I know, do some searches, and do some testing on the possible map areas.

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
is there only the one offering you can give to mang right now? I cant seem to find an others besides the obvious one...

Nov 8, 2021
Where did you find that? Just interesting.
It's in Map_sproom.rpy:
Code:
label c_cod:
    $ input_code = ""
    $ input_code = renpy.input("You find a magic Patreon cheat! What's the code?",length = 20,exclude = ".?!")

if not input_code:
        $ input_code = ""

if input_code.lower() == "ohmygod":
        label c_code1:
Tha label for asking the code is placed in T_map.rpy and Map.snowmt.rpy. In T_map.rpy you can make out the coordinates:
Code:
hotspot (1516, 140, 70, 57) action Return("cccc")

Reactions: UCK680

Limb1

May 21, 2020
It's in Map_sproom.rpy:
Code:
label c_cod:
    $ input_code = ""
    $ input_code = renpy.input("You find a magic Patreon cheat! What's the code?",length = 20,exclude = ".?!")

if not input_code:
        $ input_code = ""

if input_code.lower() == "ohmygod":
        label c_code1:
Tha label for asking the code is placed in T_map.rpy and Map.snowmt.rpy. In T_map.rpy you can make out the coordinates:
Code:
hotspot (1516, 140, 70, 57) action Return("cccc")
Aww Damn, i miss this, now i will know what need to find. Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes