VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

pkngr

Jan 10, 2021
My game keep crashing when i load my saves, How to fix this? I'm on v0.24 but it also crashes on v0.23g too.

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020

Here all bonus scene including 3rd bonus scene
Still don't understand how to play it on Android joiplay

Aug 3, 2021
Did Caro ever announced that ToS are now going to be updated in bimonthly cycles or did he just slowly left at that?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I was sure this project was monthly updated.
I'm not criticizing him btw just asking out of legit curiosity

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Did Caro ever announced that ToS are now going to be updated in bimonthly cycles or did he just slowly left at that?
Correct me if I'm wrong but I was sure this project was monthly updated.
I'm not criticizing him btw just asking out of legit curiosity
Is that a fact (that it changes to bimonthly) or just your feeling? They still charge monthly and nothing alike mentioned from what I saw.
Game development won't always be at full speed even when the dev is diligent, and End of the year circumstances can be overwhelming for many devs.

Reactions: KailithSnow

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
(Sorry ,I use google translate)
Recent updates are often delayed
There will be a new version in about 45 days
Then here is the latest delayed release (10/29)
But 0.25 has not been released until now

Hello Caro here,
Sorry but I'm not satisfied with the new CG, so I manage to redraw it, probably need to delay a few days.

The new scene is with Axel's bathhouse scene by the way, which will only appear after the ending of the bull route.

Depending on the results of the last poll, I may try the "two scenes/no main quest plot" update in v0.26, thank you very much for your vote!

Aug 3, 2021
(Sorry ,I use google translate)
Recent updates are often delayed
There will be a new version in about 45 days
Then here is the latest delayed release (10/29)
But 0.25 has not been released until now

Hello Caro here,
Sorry but I'm not satisfied with the new CG, so I manage to redraw it, probably need to delay a few days.

The new scene is with Axel's bathhouse scene by the way, which will only appear after the ending of the bull route.

Depending on the results of the last poll, I may try the "two scenes/no main quest plot" update in v0.26, thank you very much for your vote!
Thx for the info.

desireloading

May 18, 2019
Does anyone have a save file of the complete bull route up to version 0.24? if possible can you guys share a save file of the lizard route and selye as well?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes