VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

NightFall_Stone

Jun 1, 2021
I don't know if you can i just copy the save folder and copy the traceback and log text files so that it remembers words ive seen in the game so i can still skip dialogue I've seen
The downside with starting all over by adding the new version to Joiplay and just copy pasting save files is that The Gallery is all locked, and on some games, your past choices can go null for the upcoming ones.

Nov 8, 2021
I have never been able to get the bonus scenes to work on this game tried it 8 different ways still no luck
Caro accidently put B_cg.rpy inot the archive.rpa of the main game already. Just insert the bonus stuff without the B_cg.rpy file and it should compile correctly.

Also, I managed to decompile all scripts except a few with a workaround. Seems a Renpy update messed with the decompiler:

Wolfboy32

Apr 27, 2017
so the windmill event is the one where you attempt to help einar? Ive I went through the day but it kind of just loops over and over again. Everytime i go there at night it just loops the events over and over again.

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Caro accidently put B_cg.rpy inot the archive.rpa of the main game already. Just insert the bonus stuff without the B_cg.rpy file and it should compile correctly.

Also, I managed to decompile all scripts except a few with a workaround. Seems a Renpy update messed with the decompiler:
Tried deleting both the rpy and rpyc versions of that i get a different error instead and it still doesn't show Screenshot_20221206_002442_Ren'Py Plugin for JoiPlay.png

Aug 2, 2019
You didn't tell him to go get exercise while you went to the ice biome did you? I think he got buff because you told him to.
I honestly don't remember. Haven't touched this game since april this was when caro started taking alot of breaks. Do you still have a chubby bread after the mountain time skip?

fudejoranek

Oct 30, 2018
I honestly don't remember. Haven't touched this game since april this was when caro started taking alot of breaks. Do you still have a chubby bread after the mountain time skip?
No, I also picked working out because the option sounded like a good thing for him to do, since he was just doing nothing in a cave all day being depressed, but I read in the guide that picking the other option will have him remain chubby. I will link the guide here because else people will find this comment instead of a link when they search guide:

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes