VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

sukiyem

May 15, 2022
Game wont let me start Nauxus-Thane bonus scene. It said its missing label nauxus_thane_b_gcg. Anyone know how to fix this? Help

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020

here all the bonus scene

and here the quick fix that someone in my group made just download the file and changed the file with the same name with this file, this should work for bonus scene 1 2 and 3

Reactions: Hahoooo001992

Hahoooo001992

Jun 9, 2020
Mega
here all the bonus scene

and here the quick fix that someone in my group made just download the file and changed the file with the same name with this file, this should work for bonus scene 1 2 and 3
Thank you for the fix and the games archive. That is your group? I never thought the owner would share the link for channel with games collection :giggle:

Ioverboy

Dec 7, 2022
Mega
here all the bonus scene

I can't access the telegram, it says that you need to be a member. Is that the fix to not get errors for the 2nd and 3rd bonus scenes? I can make the 2nd work even though theres a few errors, but I can't even start 3 without the script breaking.

MichaelaEV

Aug 4, 2020
I can't access the telegram, it says that you need to be a member. Is that the fix to not get errors for the 2nd and 3rd bonus scenes? I can make the 2nd work even though theres a few errors, but I can't even start 3 without the script breaking.

alright here the invitation link, the members that fix this said he made it for bonus 3 but it's work for all bonus scene,
and do you really can't download it without being a member i tests it with other accounts and i can download it just fine, and there is even a join button down there

tenenfury32

Dec 17, 2022
Alguien sabe como conseguir leche y huevos para parif porfavor
y si alguien puede pasar el link de los bonos por favor el video no me funciono del todo

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes