VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

dieg17821

Feb 15, 2020
Some one have the vn save file at last update with all unlocked ? my phone Is broken and i can't transfer the game with my save file

Last edited:

ConorJlux

Jan 15, 2018
hello everyone, does somone knows how to get to "Ingridient Hounting" for V 0.25?
i don't know if i'm stuck in the praying to the god quest, i alredy gave the tea and got the shards but i can't continue with nothing more, at least i don't know how, please help

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
hello everyone, does somone knows how to get to "Ingridient Hounting" for V 0.25?
i don't know if i'm stuck in the praying to the god quest, i alredy gave the tea and got the shards but i can't continue with nothing more, at least i don't know how, please help
You can give pocket watch / storybook(show the prince's badge to Lion King).
You can go back and ask Dragon the tea.
That's what you can do in 0.25.

ConorJlux

Jan 15, 2018
You can give pocket watch / storybook(show the prince's badge to Lion King).
You can go back and ask Dragon the tea.
That's what you can do in 0.25.
Oh my god thank you so much i would have never guess, is there anything more afterwards that i can do, other quests?
i read the page and it says something about ingridient hounting and "as a leader" but i don't know, i have alredy got to the point that i have been told to wait for the horse
thanks a lot great night~

sliertas

Oct 7, 2020
Oh my god thank you so much i would have never guess, is there anything more afterwards that i can do, other quests?
i read the page and it says something about ingridient hounting and "as a leader" but i don't know, i have alredy got to the point that i have been told to wait for the horse
thanks a lot great night~
【As a leader】

• -You can trigger this event in the windmills room at night after you help Frode collect the ingredients

【Ingredient Hunting】

• -You can trigger this event after helping Parif create a total of 5 types of dishes

• -According to tribe war storyline‘s progress, the content of this quest will change

kaitcher

Jun 4, 2020
Can someone give me a recent save file? I've lost my save files around 0.23 content so anything from 0.23 to 0.25 would be great

Sep 29, 2019
I might be asking for a big request but I'm wondering if anyone can share they're save files for the bull ending and lizard ending of the war quest line. I don't know if anyone does have those save cause I'm looking for the war not to be complete just yet. Also, I'm curious what the cheat is for the newest version if anyone has it. If anyone can help I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Sep 29, 2019
There's a way to save them:

Go to this link:

Locate your save files before the execution event (Usually in C:/User/Username/Appdata/Roaming/RenPy/Tvern_of_spears)
Edit the variable:

Nauxus.S = 0
Axel.S = 0

this would reduce their Suspicion point!

Save the save file, and replace it in the same directory of your save files and now play the game!

Remember this only works for PC and not for android (Because I never play it in android and don't know the save files directory location; Maybe in data/data/com.tvern_of_spears1 I think?)

Anyway, Good Luck!
Howdy. I know this reply was from awhile ago, but I was curious if I followed this path would I be able to have sexy time with axel or do I have to go down the bulls path specifically. I also was curious if you knew how to edit the war choices in save editor. I'm currently on the neutral path but i want to make seperate saves for the bull, neutral, and lizard quests. Thanks so much for your time.

Sep 29, 2019
nauxus.s and axel.s
Howdy. I know this reply was from awhile ago, but I was curious if I followed this path would I be able to have sexy time with axel or do I have to go down the bulls path specifically. I also was curious if you knew how to edit the war choices in save editor. I'm currently on the neutral path but i want to make seperate saves for the bull, neutral, and lizard quests. Thanks so much for your time.

reval912

Nov 24, 2019
not him but axel seggs scene is exclusive to bull path.i don't think you can save edit the routes so you are force to do 3 seperates saves.

Nov 8, 2021
not him but axel seggs scene is exclusive to bull path.i don't think you can save edit the routes so you are force to do 3 seperates saves.
Yes, from my understanding of the variables in the source code. The endings are mutual exclusives. But you CAN duplicate your save and edit them to easily achieve the tribes endings.

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes