VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Nov 8, 2021
Dev is getting somewhat unreliable. :-(

- 0.26 was planned for January but delayed without notice on Patreon, information arrived on 31th January, latest delay on Discord now...
- 0.25 took two months
- 0.24 took four months
- 0.23 and 0.22 took two months

nitobe-san

Oct 1, 2017

- 0.26 was planned for January but delayed without notice on Patreon, information arrived on 31th January, latest delay on Discord now...
- 0.25 took two months
- 0.24 took four months
Tavern of spear has always been sort of sporadic in updating, but its updates are usually pretty good. It definitely wasn't good for him not to notify delays, but an update in this game after three months is better than three monthly updates in other games.

Reactions: Wolfboy32

Leeon88

May 13, 2020
The delay pretty much because of “Lunar New Year” in those Asia Countries. It’s from Jan.21 to Jan.28
it’s inevitable.

Jul 12, 2019

- 0.25 took two months
- 0.24 took four months
nah
it's not getting delayed its "just your feeling" like the clown from page 65 said

Nov 8, 2021
nah
it's not getting delayed its "just your feeling" like the clown from page 65 said
Are you being ironic? Caro himself says "delay" on Patreon. Saying otherweise will not help anyone understanding the situation. "Clown" invalids criticism without any further argument. Me givin quantizised metrics is not "my feeling".

P.S. I love his work but not unconditionally. I mean we are talking active patronship with money here.

BlueCarousel

Jan 17, 2018
Are you being ironic? Caro himself says "delay" on Patreon. Saying otherweise will not help anyone understanding the situation. "Clown" invalids criticism without any further argument. Me givin quantizised metrics is not "my feeling".

P.S. I love his work but not unconditionally. I mean we are talking active patronship with money here.
I too love Caro work, but i don't really care if it delay here and there cause he have personal live and i also have many other thing rather than check his game every month for update. You also have the option to stop being his patreon if you're even one, some people choose to stay his patreon cause they just feel like supporting him rather than anything

OROBG

Oct 22, 2022
Ok am I stupid or something because the update says that I can do something to trigger an event in the windmill and another thing is it says that I can trigger some trivial thing about Bread in the barn/tavern and the bath house.For me I can’t trigger that windmill event thingy and the trivia with Bread in the bath house.Any idea what I did wrong?

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
It's been awhile, how deep hv the story been done?
Is the "tribe war storyline" a mid point, only "chapter one done", or something else? It seems hv branched quite a bit.

condemn

Jan 5, 2023
Ok am I stupid or something because the update says that I can do something to trigger an event in the windmill and another thing is it says that I can trigger some trivial thing about Bread in the barn/tavern and the bath house.For me I can’t trigger that windmill event thingy and the trivia with Bread in the bath house.Any idea what I did wrong?
you can trigger the windmill event after you finish "ingredient hunting" with einar and for bread you have to not kill him when you encounter him in one of the rooms in the first dungeon. The patch note said that there was only a small chance that the trivia event would happen so maybe you just have to try a few times

Reactions: OROBG

maru16

Nov 18, 2020
It's been awhile, how deep hv the story been done?
Is the "tribe war storyline" a mid point, only "chapter one done", or something else? It seems hv branched quite a bit.
So, we have Tribe War, Snow Lands which is halfway done probably. Then the desert area and after that at least one final arc. So we're kinda like 30% in at this point?

Reactions: nackedsnake
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes