VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes

DanDake

Aug 10, 2021
I have, but when I put the rpy file in game folder , I even can't open the game
oh, he changed the code in that version. Just delete the "B_cg.rpy" but not "B_cg.rpyc" and it works fine. Actually, you can see the errors in the errors.txt file

Reskler

Feb 16, 2023
Just finished the dungeon in the underground city but this stays present in dialouge, when I want to rest, and when I want to level up. Is this a bug? Or does it go away once I recue Flo?
image_2023-02-16_011830160.png

mscottontail

Dec 2, 2018
Overall not my kinks however a couple of the characters looked cute so i gave it a shot but of course they had no content. Still a nice little game but hope they can find a way to fit more lewd content in that isn't restricted by quality art which takes time to produce.

Ioverboy

Dec 7, 2022
What are each of the 7 molds listed on the update log? So far I have 6 and I'm wondering which one I'm missing. I have Lizard, Bull, Yeti, Shroomberus, Mole, and Gargoyle. Lizard Path gets rid of enemy bulls, I am on a neutral run, so that's not why. Which one am I missing?

Yukisama

Jan 15, 2022
What are each of the 7 molds listed on the update log? So far I have 6 and I'm wondering which one I'm missing. I have Lizard, Bull, Yeti, Shroomberus, Mole, and Gargoyle. Lizard Path gets rid of enemy bulls, I am on a neutral run, so that's not why. Which one am I missing?
Your own dick hehehe masturbate

Reactions: Ioverboy

Year.

Oct 21, 2021
Hello, one question after I deliver the bujon insignia I will no longer be able to fight with the gargoyle. In that case, is there any way to get the gargoyle mold?

sagoh

Oct 29, 2020
Hello! Does anyone know how to unlock this recipe from Parif? Or which plate is? I don't know if I'm missing some ingredient and thats why its shows as "???"

1677653365526.png

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes