VN Ren'Py Tavern of Spear [v0.32a] [Caro]

4.80 star(s) 5 Votes
Jan 28, 2020
Does anyone have the 0.25?
Changelog:
====New event====
【As a leader】
  • -You can trigger this event in the wildmaill at night after you help Frode collect the ingredients
【Ingredient Hunting】
  • -You can trigger this event after helping Parif create a total of 5 types of dishes
  • -According to tribe war storyline‘s progress, the content of this quest will change
【B R E A D】
  • -After Bread joins the tavern, you have a small chance of triggering some trivial events about him in the tavern/bathhouse/barn.
  • -(This probability will increase after you return to the tavern from the snowy mountains)
===New scene====
【Bathhouse : Axel】

-After you have sex with Axel, you can invite him to the bathhouse during the night time.

-You can only trigger his sex scene in the 【Bull route ending】 of the tribe war storyline.

-The second repetition of this scene will have some changes.

NightFall_Stone

Jun 1, 2021
Stupid question but do any of you know how to update a game to the newest version that are on Joiplay? Android btw
I'm quite new to this and I don't know what I'm doing. All I've been doing is copy-paste save files, and that has some downsides.
I'm asking this for the sake of my other games that are on Joiplay...

hatesfoxes99

Apr 18, 2020
Stupid question but do any of you know how to update a game to the newest version that are on Joiplay? Android btw
I'm quite new to this and I don't know what I'm doing. All I've been doing is copy-paste save files, and that has some downsides.
I'm asking this for the sake of my other games that are on Joiplay...
I don't know if you can i just copy the save folder and copy the traceback and log text files so that it remembers words ive seen in the game so i can still skip dialogue I've seen

Reactions: NightFall_Stone
4.80 star(s) 5 Votes