4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Asia Argento

The Golden Dragon Princess
Donor
Apr 14, 2020
Koitatsu characters and a "loli" tag. Looks intriguing enough to follow. Best of luck.

Reactions: jinxw1

KDBA

Apr 24, 2019
There's definitely some promise here. I quite like Saki.

The game has some really weird interactions when holding down the Ctrl button to skip through scenes quickly. It ends up with mis-matched backgrounds and text, and jumps into unrelated options.

Reactions: karumi56

Kuroyama

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
There's definitely some promise here. I quite like Saki.

The game has some really weird interactions when holding down the Ctrl button to skip through scenes quickly. It ends up with mis-matched backgrounds and text, and jumps into unrelated options.
I am aware of this issue. It has to do with how Ren'py handles screens, but I'll try to find a workaround
EDIT: Bug is fixed. v0.2 will not have this issue

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Also a bug where you get to the dorms, but the game asks who you want to study with allows you to raise the trust by everyone to 100, the day you meet them. Again, this was using control to skip through text, so that may be the primary issue, I'm not sure.

Kuroyama

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
Also a bug where you get to the dorms, but the game asks who you want to study with allows you to raise the trust by everyone to 100, the day you meet them. Again, this was using control to skip through text, so that may be the primary issue, I'm not sure.
This bug is fixed as of now. Please let me know if there are similar issues like going around the meeting stages (not involving the ctrl skip).

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
Just finished the content, (as much as I could discover), of this introduction.

I'm really hoping for a possibility of a romance with Kei !
( I have a "weakness", for blue-eyed, Red-haired, cute, awkward/shy, svelte-bodied females !:love:)

The students are adorable too.
If you haven't guessed, I like the art-work also.

Just waiting for more story, romance, & finally, some sexual-interactions !

PS - This first release, was nicely done, entertaining, interesting, and fun !(y)

Reactions: Kuroyama

ecoli

Aug 17, 2017
have had Miyako at 8/9 for ages, no matter how often we "practice"
looking good for the future, keep it up dev

Reactions: Macgamer

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Good luck with this new game. I downloaded it and I like the characters (except for Aki). My favorite character is probably Emi, because of her personality and Naomi, because she plays a defender and that was my position. I'm having a problem with Izumi. I'm currently 2/4 events with her, but I don't know how to spend more time with her. I tried talking to her at the cafeteria and I went to the dorms, but I can't find her room.

If you're still taking suggestions, why not add something like a swimming pool or movie theater event(s). You don't have to do this, but is it possible to make small bios of each character, so we can get to know more about them (for the people who are interested in that sort of thing, like me).

Macgamer Madridfan and ecoli
I don't see 9 Miyako's events, I only see 8. So, if I'm mistaken ignore this, but you need to talk to her while she's in her room. You should be maxed event when the hint says, "Nothing more... for now."

Reactions: Macgamer

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Good luck with this new game. I downloaded it and I like the characters (except for Aki). My favorite character is probably Emi, because of her personality and Naomi, because she plays a defender and that was my position. I'm having a problem with Izumi. I'm currently 2/4 events with her, but I don't know how to spend more time with her. I tried talking to her at the cafeteria and I went to the dorms, but I can't find her room.

If you're still taking suggestions, why not add something like a swimming pool or movie theater event(s). You don't have to do this, but is it possible to make small bios of each character, so we can get to know more about them (for the people who are interested in that sort of thing, like me).

I don't see 9 Miyako's events, I only see 8. So, if I'm mistaken ignore this, but you need to talk to her while she's in her room. You should be maxed event when the hint says, "Nothing more... for now."
For me Miyako has 9 event and now 8/9 and say: "wait might be anything happen" but don't happen anything :D

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Kuroyama
Is ever girl going to be a love interest in that "looking" like a game I will like?

(((If so a new tag will be needed once its in the game.)))

Kuroyama

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
have had Miyako at 8/9 for ages, no matter how often we "practice"
looking good for the future, keep it up dev
Yeah,i think her last event has a bug because for me too stand 8/9 "might will be happen" about 2-3 week gameplay
Yup same issue with Miyako for me as well. She is my favorite character as well.
After a little digging, I figured out the issue. There are only 8 events for her, and this is a bug with the new hint system.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Kuroyama

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020

What does the hint for Izumi say?

In the next update, I want to bring in a lot of new Quality-of-Life stuff into the game such as redesigned UI, bio screens, and better event tracking. I do want to add a lot more side events and locations as well, and I think something like a pool or theater could easily fit in.

Thank you for your feedback! <3

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes