4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
What does the hint for Izumi say?

In the next update, I want to bring in a lot of new Quality-of-Life stuff into the game such as redesigned UI, bio screens, and better event tracking. I do want to add a lot more side events and locations as well, and I think something like a pool or theater could easily fit in.

Thank you for your feedback! <3
The hint said, "I should spend more time with her." I have a quick question about the animated scenes with Miyako. The animation starts, but it quickly ends. Is that a bug?

No problem, hope that helped.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The hint said, "I should spend more time with her." I have a quick question about the animated scenes with Miyako. The animation starts, but it quickly ends. Is that a bug?

Go to the cafeteria and or her room in the dorms and talk to here and as for the animated scenes with her I have no problems with them and they will go on and on as long as I do not click my mouse.

There use to be a virus that auto left click your mouse button and if you have that it could be your problem.

Kuroyama

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020

To build trust ("spend more time with her") with the girls, you can head to the cafeteria. You will need 5 trust to advance.

As for the animations, I'm not sure about that. They should loop as long as you don't click/skip forward. What platform are you on?

Zontany

Mar 13, 2018
Go to the cafeteria and or her room in the dorms and talk to here and as for the animated scenes with her I have no problems with them and they will go on and on as long as I do not click my mouse.

There use to be a virus that auto left click your mouse button and if you have that it could be your problem.
I don't see Izumi's room when I go to the hallway. I only see rooms for Saki, Emi, and Miyako. The other three doors (on the right side) don't have names. Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "auto left-click your mouse button." I will try and continue talking to her at the cafeteria. I've only been getting the same lunch scene where she offers me food.

To build trust ("spend more time with her") with the girls, you can head to the cafeteria. You will need 5 trust to advance.

As for the animations, I'm not sure about that. They should loop as long as you don't click/skip forward. What platform are you on?
Do you get trust every time you talk with someone? Like for example, talking to them in the cafeteria. I have 4 trust points with Izumi. I haven't been clicking on the skip button during that scene and I've waited a couple of seconds to see the animation. As I said it randomly stops, so I moved to the next dialogue box. I'm using a Macbook.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Yes she is only at the cafeteria for now, sorry about the dorm part.

What does the hint say is next?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
The hint says "I should spend more time with her."
The only way to spend more time with her is in the cafeteria then.

But it is sounding like your computer is interfering with the game some how.

Kuroyama

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
I don't see Izumi's room when I go to the hallway. I only see rooms for Saki, Emi, and Miyako. The other three doors (on the right side) don't have names. Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean by "auto left-click your mouse button." I will try and continue talking to her at the cafeteria. I've only been getting the same lunch scene where she offers me food.

Do you get trust every time you talk with someone? Like for example, talking to them in the cafeteria. I have 4 trust points with Izumi. I haven't been clicking on the skip button during that scene and I've waited a couple of seconds to see the animation. As I said it randomly stops, so I moved to the next dialogue box. I'm using a Macbook.
That is so odd. I just replayed the game from a fresh start to make sure, but I could not replicate your issue. Your trust should increase with her by a point every time you visit her in the cafeteria. If that really isn't working, it could be some freaky bug that I'm unaware of, and checking the code, Izumi's trust increase is solely dependent on the cafeteria and her unique events. If you got to 4, and you're at 2/4, that means you successfully increased trust at least once in the cafeteria and then somehow everything went sideways. I'll keep digging though.

Reactions: Zontany

clebann

Aug 2, 2020
Also do not see a room for Izumi (who is currently my favorite, followed my Miyako), but I was able to complete all her events by just going to the cafeteria repeatedly.

I like what I've played so far, though there definitely needs to be more to do on the weekend/afternoon (like the repeatable blow job).

Reactions: Kuroyama

Bond0788

Apr 28, 2020
The explanation for Izumi not having a room (and correct me if I am wrong here Dev) but she did say she was with her mom in the town so she is most likely living with her mom, hence why she wouldn't have a room at the dorms (much like Naomi living at home)

My top 3 favorite girls are Saki, Miyako and Izumi (not necessarily in that order)

This is hands down one my top favorite up and coming games I can guarantee that.

Last edited:

Kuroyama

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2020
The explanation for Izumi not having a room (and correct me if I am wrong here Dev) but she did say she was with her mom in the town so she is most likely living with her mom, hence why she wouldn't have a room at the dorms (much like Naomi living at home)

My top 3 favorite girls are Saki, Miyako and Izumi (not necessarily in that order)

This is hands down one my top favorite up and coming games I can guarantee that.
I'll call that the canon explanation for now. Really, I just didn't have time to model the new girls' rooms for this update :D
Their rooms and more coming soon! And thank you for the kind words.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really fun start so far. All the ladies are lovely and likable. Hopefully this one won't rip out my heart and tear it to pieces a la Lessons in Love. Can't wait to see where this one goes.

Reactions: Kuroyama

tsunamizero02

Jan 8, 2018
Since it was outright stated she lives like two blocks away I actually went looking around the edges of the screen for something new when the tracker said to spend more time with her.

Yes, I'm now aware it means in the cafeteria after class. No, I don't feel stupid about it.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes