hentai charley

Oct 17, 2019
First thoughts:
- You have some really nice-looking renders, and a nice variety of physical types & personalities, but I'm worrying about starting off with TOO many characters.
- Please resist the temptation to introduce DRAMA into the game. Several of my favorite games have been ruined by devs making them into a remake of West Side Story, The Godfather or some such at the expense of the sex and they never regain the fun that made me enjoy them.
- Emily really looks a lot better in the shots where she has bangs.
- Does Nancy ever comb her hair?
- Robyn never looks very good, but in the Karaoke bar she looks damn terrible. Example- in the very first scene, with the red light on her nose. Horrible, almost like a pig.
- Brittany also comes off badly in the bar- like she's MUCH older in some scenes. Problems may be due to trying to imitate the disco-style lighting?

Last edited:

Punto

Jun 18, 2020
Well, finished the game. And it was fun to play. Looking forward to the next update.
As mentioned above I've made a quick Mod with some ingame music tracks, too.

Sept. 6, 2022
updated my Mod for the new game version v0.2

Download Mod v0.2 (~50MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.2 (~189MB)
Workupload -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2030390 View attachment 2030391 View attachment 2030392 View attachment 2030393 View attachment 2030394 View attachment 2030395
Please update your mod for ver. 0.3

• Angry
Reactions: Balu83

Shivawn

Apr 30, 2020
Well, finished the game. And it was fun to play. Looking forward to the next update.

Oct. 7, 2022
New game version v0.3 is out
I'm not at home till tomorrow late afternoon.
I'll try to do the Mod update asap, but maybe
I have to postpone it to sunday.
I know you're fast but you're everywhere at the same time, are you the real flash? :unsure:

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Teacher's Harem [v0.4] [T-Wizard]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 195 MB

PC/MAC: - -

ANDROID: - -

On ANDROID
Font Size / Opacity

Last edited:

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
and as mentioned before.. the MC needs a physical representation in this game the constant 1st person perspective just doesnt work any more
Says you. I personally hate seeing the inevitable douchebag being used in most of the games where they show the mc. Especially if they are using that godawful rooster faux pompadour haircut. As seems to be popular in games these days. Not sure why anyone would want to look like a greaser from the 50's.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Teacher's Harem [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa's Multi Mod

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 270mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

jasad

Dec 14, 2021

Oct. 7, 2022
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.3

Download Mod v0.3 (~50MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.3 (~241MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2088850 View attachment 2088851 View attachment 2088852 View attachment 2088853 View attachment 2088854 View attachment 2088855
thx for the mod update KoGa3~ :LOL:

JHorcoc6

Jun 10, 2019
This game looks like it has potential. I like that the girls are all so different from each other in both appearance and personality and that they are mostly attractive but in different ways.

There are some things that I think could be improved.

1. The game could be more interactive. There really aren't very many choices right now that influence the direction of the game in general or the MC's relationship with individual girls. The game would be more interesting and fun if there were a variety of paths to take and it felt like choices mattered.

2. I think there should be the option for the MC to be more assertive/forceful/unapologetic with the girls. The girls keep referring to the MC as an "alpha male" and yet it seems that he never stops apologizing to them for real and imagined slights, which makes him seem weak and unsure of himself (the opposite of an alpha male).

3. One of the reasons that I played this game was because of its spanking tag. There was that one lighthearted spanking scene, but the game would be much more interesting if there were the option to spank more girls and for the spankings to be actual punishments rather than consensual jokes. Based on what the girls have said so far, I get the idea that the school allows the teachers to be more authoritarian than the MC has been. The game would be much more fun if there was the option for the MC to choose to be more authoritarian, at least with specific girls. I wanted the option to spank Pauline long before the dialogue with her actually started to mention spankings. I think instead of her 'punishment' being something inane and lighthearted it would have been nice to have actually gotten to spank her, and when the dialogue mentioned something 'more than a spanking,' that could have been a paddling or a caning or something along those lines.

4. Tatiana, the daughter of the school's owner is an annoying brat and I think there should be the option to spank her soundly. Maybe there could be a plot where the MC could prove Tatiana's poor behavior to her mother and then be allowed to discipline her or something along those lines.

AleBat

Jul 18, 2017
as a dev with your renders work on line of sight.. the scene where you see the girls talking to the teacher in the hallway prior to the tour has all parties looking at you as if you were a child, short or sat on the floor.. continuity like this is essential.. set the eye level during conversations to the height of the mc or a neutral level for all
I hardly ever post comments unless something really bothers me but that hit me immediately. I was like, "Am i in a wheelchair or something? Did i miss a part of my backstory that said im short af?"

• Haha
Reactions: punisher2099

Umariel

Jan 21, 2019
VN needs more serious work on renders. Last update, Dallas nipples
cuts blouse plus there's some artefacts on her forehead (last scene).

screenshot0001.png

Reactions: noctarima
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes