Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Can I ask something? (Okay 2 things seeing as the first is a question as well), incase you truly are female, what is the whole obsession about futa? I used the chat program Imvu, and I remember years ago that it suddenly popped up as fetishes and suddenly EVERYONE was clamouring for chicks with dicks.

Is it because you're lesbian but find dildos boring? Or perhaps bi-sexual and find Futa to be the next best thing to a 3some with a bloke and a girl?

I am fairly confused about the whole thing... Same thing with the whole NTR thing thats infested the fetish world lately.. Why everyone suddenly want to jerk off to the feeling of being jealous and angry I'll never understand.

Eitherway, this is not really meant as an "you are sick for liking futa", more a chance for me to understand the reasoning :p
I will tell you but your not going to like it. I like the "idea" of futa because I am bi-sexual and I don't particularly like having sex with men. I don't like the fact that you don't take care of yourselves, but expect us to be pristine looking all the time. Women, are just nicer looking. Whether they are skinny, plump or in between, and they are more emotionally present. Guys are harry, smelly and RUDE. But, they have dicks, so I put up with the other stuff. With Futa, you get the looks of a woman and the ONLY benefit of the man. So, for a sexual fantasy, that is pretty high on my list. That IS all that it is, A fantasy, because that stuff doesn't exist. Yet. Hopefully that clarifies it for you, so you can understand it better.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I will tell you but your not going to like it. I like the "idea" of futa because I am bi-sexual and I don't particularly like having sex with men. I don't like the fact that you don't take care of yourselves, but expect us to be pristine looking all the time. Women, are just nicer looking. Whether they are skinny, plump or in between, and they are more emotionally present. Guys are harry, smelly and RUDE. But, they have dicks, so I put up with the other stuff. With Futa, you get the looks of a woman and the ONLY benefit of the man. So, for a sexual fantasy, that is pretty high on my list. That IS all that it is, A fantasy, because that stuff doesn't exist. Yet. Hopefully that clarifies it for you, so you can understand it better.
Wow, misandry on full display. Thanks for your honesty, I guess.

Reactions: TMWSTW

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I know that last post is going to make a lot of you guys mad at me but, he was just rude and I don't like rant's being taken out on me. I don't come here to get attacked and that was uncalled for. I don't want the drama of this thread so I am going to leave now.

Anon-e-Mouse

Oct 3, 2017
I've been wondering about this, too, and I honestly appreciate your candid response. Thank you for shedding some light on something that I've never quite been able to wrap my head around the popularity of.

paladin07

May 28, 2017
I know that last post is going to make a lot of you guys mad at me but, he was just rude and I don't like rant's being taken out on me. I don't come here to get attacked and that was uncalled for. I don't want the drama of this thread so I am going to leave now.
Who went on a rant against you? Etar was just trying to understand what your interest in futa was as a woman. There's probably lots of men and women that are turned on by futa, not that I am one of them. I hope you didn't think that I went on a rant against you, I just found your very candid anti-male statement surprising. Contrary to our current political climate, I do think everybody's entitled to their own opinion whether it's PC or not. I just had never seen that particular complaint about men. I'm more used to seeing the typical "male privilege" and "patriarchy" garbage thrown at men.

Last edited:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
That's a male stereotype that certainly exists but come on, there are literally billions of men on the planet, you can't possibly think that they're all like that. Just go into any gym (at least in the US, can't speak for other countries) and you'll find lots of guys who take care of themselves as well as any woman. Hairless too x'D. I mean, not me, I am the kind of slob that you're talking about :), but men come in all shapes, sizes, and personalities just like women do.

As for being nicer looking: being a TREMENDOUSLY straight man I obviously agree. Except maybe for Zac Efron. And Jude Law circa 1999. And.... well let me just stop there. :)

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
As for being nicer looking: being a TREMENDOUSLY straight man I obviously agree. Except maybe for Zac Efron. And Jude Law circa 2000. And.... well let me just stop there. :)
As a straight guy, the only guy I had a "man crush" on is Jon Hamm.

Reactions: irredeemable

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
Wow, misandry on full display. Thanks for your honesty, I guess.
I don't hate men at all, I like them a lot. A lot of my friends are men and we get along great.
Who went on a rant against you? Eat our was just trying to understand what your interest in futa was as a woman. There's probably lots of men and women that are turned on by futa, not that I am one of them. I hope you didn't think that I went on a rant against you, I just found your very candid anti-male statement surprising. Contrary to our current political climate, I do think everybody's entitled to their own opinion whether it's PC or not. I just had never seen that particular complained about man. I'm more used to seeing the typical "male privilege" and "patriarchy" garbage thrown at men.
I'm sorry if I offended you. He asked for my thinking and I gave it to him. It was not pointed directly at you. I like your posts on here. I just didn't want you to think that I am a man basher because I like the Futa stuff.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
but Ann'es nipples are lot Pinker than that. This can only be either the daughter or Meghan. or the wife, but I'm kind of hoping that it's not the wife since that's ground we've already covered, so to speak.
can't be the daughter her tits are smaller.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
That's a male stereotype that certainly exists but come on, there are literally billions of men on the planet, you can't possibly think that they're all like that. Just go into any gym (at least in the US, can't speak for other countries) and you'll find lots of guys who take care of themselves as well as any woman. Hairless too x'D. I mean, not me, I am the kind of slob that you're talking about :), but men come in all shapes, sizes, and personalities just like women do.

As for being nicer looking: being a TREMENDOUSLY straight man I obviously agree. Except maybe for Zac Efron. And Jude Law circa 1999. And.... well let me just stop there. :)
You're right. I don't think that all men are like that. I should amend that statement. It was wrong of me to include Zac Efron;)

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
it's gotta be Meg; I wonder how it will progress to that since in the last release
Meg is more resistant to taking her top off after the college thing.

cbhflip

Apr 19, 2017
To me he was just asking a question, trying to better understand this particular fetish. I thought the issue most fetish enthusiasts had, was people showing a disgust for them and their fetish, rather than to try to understand it.
I like to analyse everything, so i suppose it's in my nature to side with someone trying to learn something. Maybe i'm wrong, my missus would have me believe i've not been right since the day i turned up at the church, she also states that was the one time she was wrong x'Dx'D

Reactions: paladin07

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
it's gotta be Meg; I wonder how it will progress to that since in the last release
Meg is more resistant to taking her top off after the college thing.
That's what making me think that it's not Meg. Unless a lot happens this update, it will seem kinda rushed.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Don't like Zac Efron or any other "modrn" actor. I have more respect for classic actors. They looked better - like Cary Grant or Gregory Peck. They're definition of beautiful male gentleman.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
possible way I see that happening is you find out more of Meghan's background and it turns out her dad is a drunk that belittles and beats her at home. you find out because Meg is more open with you then go over there to beat his ass down and "save" the damsel in distress.

Meghan rewards you with her pussy and you just have to have her right there in your car, in front of her house.

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I don't think he will be, we already know Meghan's mom is dead, her father is likely the overprotective kind as a result.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
true, but we also know that her dad is ex Military and she thinks low enough of him to steal his jacket to go to school with (a bit rebellious and also to be shy about her large tits and to hide them initially)

it can't be D as D's tits are smaller. it better not be wife lol

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
To me he was just asking a question, trying to better understand this particular fetish. I thought the issue most fetish enthusiasts had, was people showing a disgust for them and their fetish, rather than to try to understand it.
I like to analyse everything, so i suppose it's in my nature to side with someone trying to learn something. Maybe i'm wrong, my missus would have me believe i've not been right since the day i turned up at the church, she also states that was the one time she was wrong x'Dx'D
Maybe I read it wrong. It is hard to tell intonation in the voice on here. I took it as, "you're a lesbian that doesn't like her dildo", or "you're bi that doesn't want to have a threesome."
After reading it again, and changing the tone of voice I have in my head to a little boys voice, I can see how that could have been taken the wrong way.
Great! Now I'm "the man hater chic":frown:

Reactions: jackkane

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
How do we even know it is the MC? Maybe it is the cop and his wife, and you caught them? So many opportunities to *twist* it.
that would be such a blue balling troll
move I can't even contemplate! :FeelsBadMan:

it looks like MC's car so it has to be MC with Meghan :heartcoveredeyes:

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes