Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
How do we even know it is the MC? Maybe it is the cop and his wife, and you caught them? So many opportunities to *twist* it.
While I'm not 100% sure, it is in first person and that should only be from the MC perspective.

Last edited:
Reactions: atlas114

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
Wow just decided to read the last 20 pages as missed a lot. Trust me next update will cause this thread to explode. May also cause major wrist injury's and your head to explode. That car animation is just a sneak peak, i can not say anymore as deem would hunt me down. Just trust me this update will be incredible. The GIF below pretty much sums up what this update will do to you.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

rave

May 29, 2017
I will tell you but your not going to like it. I like the "idea" of futa because I am bi-sexual and I don't particularly like having sex with men. I don't like the fact that you don't take care of yourselves, but expect us to be pristine looking all the time. Women, are just nicer looking. Whether they are skinny, plump or in between, and they are more emotionally present. Guys are harry, smelly and RUDE. But, they have dicks, so I put up with the other stuff. With Futa, you get the looks of a woman and the ONLY benefit of the man. So, for a sexual fantasy, that is pretty high on my list. That IS all that it is, A fantasy, because that stuff doesn't exist. Yet. Hopefully that clarifies it for you, so you can understand it better.
i'm sorry but this is by far the most bullshit thing i ever read. and the most offensive misandry and not only but ignorant bunch of remarks anyon can write.
me and my wife are both bi, we enjoyed women and men and so as today. we are part of a large community which you can see people from all shapes and sizes. but the last thing we all do is to catgorize-prefer them by their genitals.
to say men are not capable maintaining decent\attractive looks and the only plus is our dick, but women can is just crap and is like saying from the other side women are nothing but holes and breeding tools, a complete insult to us true bi sexual who can appriciate both worlds
as some men are undergroomed so there are women, no matter if they gay straight bi trans or pan,
you really should check your own self definitions before writing such low graded 15 years old teenager opinion
and no you are not forgiven

fernandopoo

May 22, 2017
As a straight guy, the only guy I had a "man crush" on is Jon Hamm.
Hahahah... Here another fully straight-hetero guy... When I see a good specimen of my gender I think I would like to be like him: years ago those were Clint Eastwood, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, and more recently the guy who portraits Thor (which by the way should be pronounced "Tur" like the norsk do) ... but no, have no desire to have intercourse with them... And though I can understand that everyone is different and have the right to enjoy being that, I don't like the futa at all for me, : )

May 16, 2017
While I'm not %100 sure, it is in first person and that should only be from the MC perspective.
Agreed, though I have learned over time to never assume anything. Devs can be "quirky" LOL
If I were to do it, I would show that scene like first person then "fly out" to show all actors...surprise!
If it were the cop, for example, would be a great picture to use as blackmail in a yet unknown story line. Someone who got busted and in jail maybe?

Or maybe my coffee cup is empty and I need a refill...

Reactions: jande21

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
wow no need to get nasty. I take it as that's her viewpoint and perspective, call it a day and move on.

anyway I hope alpha release comes out soon as that means public release will be out soon after that! I'm guessing 2 more
weeks?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Time between 1st alpha and general release depends greatly on how badly the alpha testers are able to break things.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Hahahah... Here another fully straight-hetero guy... When I see a good specimen of my gender I think I would like to be like him: years ago those were Clint Eastwood, Harrison Ford, Sean Connery, and more recently the guy who portraits Thor (which by the way should be pronounced "Tur" like the norsk do) ... but no, have no desire to have intercourse with them... And though I can understand that everyone is different and have the right to enjoy being that, I don't like the futa at all for me, : )
different strokes for different folks indeed! I agree nothing wrong with admiring physically awesome specimens of the same sex. I just don't want anything to do with them sexually and that's okay :biggrin:

Reactions: paladin07

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
That's a male stereotype that certainly exists but come on, there are literally billions of men on the planet, you can't possibly think that they're all like that. Just go into any gym (at least in the US, can't speak for other countries) and you'll find lots of guys who take care of themselves as well as any woman. Hairless too x'D. I mean, not me, I am the kind of slob that you're talking about :), but men come in all shapes, sizes, and personalities just like women do.
That's the truth but we don't exacly control our feelings and sexual preferences. They are mix of genetics and personal experience which somehow influenced our subconsciousness. People can't control how they feel about opossite or their own gender.

There are people who are slightly misogynist, misoandrist or have corresponding phobia to various degrees. That will corespond with their sexual fetishises. Sometimes it is a effect of continuous abuse, betrayal and sometimes little things which we don't remeber affect us that way. We don't have control on this, as we don't have control of being homosexual or not. As a people we have only control of our actions, a we should be judged accordingly.

It's slightly sad that society, immediately after stop bashing gays, started bashing people for dislike for women (misoandria is more acceptable for some reason).

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Time between 1st alpha and general release depends greatly on how badly the alpha testers are able to break things.
historically here I've seen it be about a week to a week and a half before a stable public version is out. so yes very excited to see 1.7 soon :FeelsGoodMan:

Major Wanker

Apr 27, 2017
wow no need to get nasty. I take it as that's her viewpoint and perspective, call it a day and move on.

anyway I hope alpha release comes out soon as that means public release will be out soon after that! I'm guessing 2 more
weeks?
Hmmmm maybe maybe not. Who can tell its a mystery. You will require patience but just how much patience i can not say. Could be next week could be next month. Its a spicy update too spicy for me to spoil you with release dates.

HaloGrl

Oct 17, 2017
I should have PM'ed this guy. I'm the dumbass for not keeping it private. This is on me. Feel free to ban me Mod's.:oops::frown:

I am going to cut this off right here before it can digress any further. You both have your own opinions but please do not continue the conversation from here. I already know this is going to turn into a shit show.

Now carry on with the blue balling.
I have no intention of responding to his reply. I'm sorry, I should have answered it in Private.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Crusoe and TMWSTW

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Alot of games, both the big names and smaller ones are due updates in the next week or two so plenty to keep occupied with.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes