Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
They didn't contact you? Don't know if you've seen this:
They emailed me shortly before or after shutting it down(not sure which, I woke up to find it down). Here's the relevant part of the email:

We wanted to inform you that your account has been suspended as it does not comply with our .

In the past, we allowed your content on our site as it fell into a grey area. We realized we needed to be more clear in our community guidelines to help creators understand our policy. The community guidelines now read:

"We have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of content. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. As a strong commitment to child safety, we will work with law enforcement whenever we come across child exploitation.

We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."

In order to reactivate your account, we need you to review your page and remove anything related to the following themes: Incest, Sexualized depiction of minors.

While working on your page, these are some of the things you should keep in mind:

• Remove any wording that includes the word/s: Incest, Sexualized depiction of minors, or related practice in description, tags, etc.
  • Remove any images or depictions that glorify or celebrate Incest and Sexualized depiction of minors
  • You cannot fund or link to any site that includes explicit depictions (spoken, visual or written) of this type of content.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
deem already cleaned up his page - don't know why they are sitting on their ass and not restoring the page.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
In other news I've just gone through every post (which is a pain in the ass given the interface) and scrubbed every title they may be considered sexual and made sure everything they least bit questionable was behind a paywall. A lot of shit I just deleted. Now it's most just "Animation preview' and so forth.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Basically, they expect every nude pics/vids to be behind paywall and not to use "bad" words like: incest, mind control, rape etc.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
I think devs should invent some kind of code.
Maybe something like:

In this game you`ll find these fetishes:
Censored fetish no 1
Censored fetish no 2
In the future Censored fetish no 4 and no 5 will be added too.
Poll: Do you want Censored fetish no 3 being added in the game:
Yes
No
Avoidable
Once they figure out what the 'code' is, they'll just ban you. I suggest dumping Patreon. Steam is an option, just make everything censored and have an uncensor patch

May 16, 2017
I think devs should invent some kind of code.
Maybe something like:

In this game you`ll find these fetishes:
Censored fetish no 1
Censored fetish no 2
In the future Censored fetish no 4 and no 5 will be added too.
Poll: Do you want Censored fetish no 3 being added in the game:
Yes
No
Avoidable
I suggested snacks yesterday but no one took me up on it... "This game has the following... Cheese Nips, Burritos and Cherries" :evilsmile:

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
So here is what my page looks like now (I've also removed all of the reward images except for Kaitlyn's and any mention of "lewd" from the rewards column). I am unclear in the disclaimer helps my case as I've heard they have an aversion to the word "teen" altogether, so I may remove that:

All characters depicted in game and on this website are 18 years of age or older.

Note:

Payment up front is turned ON. This means you will be charged immediately if you contribute. Please keep this in mind, especially when contributing near the end of the month.

News:
Version 1.632 is now available to $1 patrons. If you're upgrading from 1.5x, in order to see some of the new of the new content you will need to start a new save, however I think saves will work now. You can check out the change log from 1.541 but clicking on the change log link in the column of the left

Work on v1.7 is already underway.

Who are you?

Hi, I'm Ron, I'm making adult content under the label Irredeemable. My current project is Teacher's Pets.

What is Teacher's Pets?

Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. The main characters are your students, your wife, and your daughter. Each has her own unique and identifiable personality.

Teacher's Pets
is being created using Renpy with 3D-rendered graphics.The game uses an event based progression system that allows for for multiple storylines to progress independently of one another, allowing for both open-ended gameplay as well as more linear visual-novel-style stories. The main gameplay mechanics at the moment are conversation choices, stat management, and adventure-game-style inventory/environment interaction puzzles.

All stills are rendered in 1080p and all major scenes will be interactive and animated in 720p at 30fps.

But wait, is there more?

Possibly! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions you can contact me through Patreon or drop by .

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
So here is what my page looks like now (I've also removed all of the reward images except for Kaitlyn's and any mention of "lewd" from the rewards column). I am unclear in the disclaimer helps my case as I've heard they have an aversion to the word "teen" altogether, so I may remove that:

All characters depicted in game and on this website are 18 years of age or older.

Note:

Payment up front is turned ON. This means you will be charged immediately if you contribute. Please keep this in mind, especially when contributing near the end of the month.

News:
Version 1.632 is now available to $1 patrons. If you're upgrading from 1.5x, in order to see some of the new of the new content you will need to start a new save, however I think saves will work now. You can check out the change log from 1.541 but clicking on the change log link in the column of the left

Work on v1.7 is already underway.

Who are you?

Hi, I'm Ron, I'm making adult content under the label Irredeemable. My current project is Teacher's Pets.

What is Teacher's Pets?

Teacher's Pets is an adult game. You play as a teacher starting out at a new school. The main characters are your students, your wife, and your daughter. Each has her own unique and identifiable personality.

Teacher's Pets
is being created using Renpy with 3D-rendered graphics.The game uses an event based progression system that allows for for multiple storylines to progress independently of one another, allowing for both open-ended gameplay as well as more linear visual-novel-style stories. The main gameplay mechanics at the moment are conversation choices, stat management, and adventure-game-style inventory/environment interaction puzzles.

All stills are rendered in 1080p and all major scenes will be interactive and animated in 720p at 30fps.

But wait, is there more?

Possibly! If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions you can contact me through Patreon or drop by .
Maybe, just for the page, switch school with college.

Reactions: badblonde

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
The main characters are your students, your wife, and your daughter.
The main characters are your students and your family.

I think they have a problem with these words too, "daughter", "son" may be dangerous now if you write them too close to "adult game"...

notm

Aug 19, 2017
Maybe say Grade 12/13 teacher or 18+ students? High school could imply under aged students to some people.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
This is what happen when your creation is getting popular... They will drag you down....
Except the most popular games on Patreon are at least as questionable (regarding the community guidelines) as mine and they've either not been taken down or were quickly back up. I have no problem making further changes but I haven't received any further contact from them at all.

Reactions: SFK

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
This is just a bunch of hypocrites.

For years they have made money on everyone's back.
Now that the authorities have them in the viewfinder, they muzzle the developers but allow them to leave their content on the site to keep this financial windfall under the elbow.
The solution is just not to broadcast or promote different fetishes deemed borderline/extreme, hide all sexual content behing paying pages (nice move).

On one side the goal is commendable, protect the youngs who could fall on it while roaming on Patreon (Although I do not see how ... it's so hard to search, and find someone or something specific on this site ...!).
Let's be honest, when I was young, and I wanted to look at some unclear stuff, I always found a way. And internet was not as accessible ..!
And nowadays, considering everything that goes on TV, ads., series, etc ...
It's a little difficult to preserve the children so that they do not see even a nipple!

But, now, with these new rules, they have a clear conscience, and they can keep their little income when everyone has folded to the new rules.

Zellio

Aug 6, 2017
This isn't about having a conscience, and if they did, they would refund all patreon money for people they ban. Something tells me that they'll be keeping that money though...

What harm does a video game do? Does it harm anybody? NO. This is a site run by hypocrites trying to damage control after Harvey Weinstein was outed.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes