Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I am worried a little bit. I think reviewing of his page is longer than few others I checked before and that's total BS because Teacher's Pets has no shocking fetishes or anything really dramatic compared to some other games.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There is a mind control and incest so in that regard it's similiar to DoD which is still down. Who knows how they judge those things

Deleted member 30700

Donor
May 11, 2017
I am worried a little bit. I think reviewing of his page is longer than few others I checked before and that's total BS because Teacher's Pets has no shocking fetishes or anything really dramatic compared to some other games.
Could be that he is just not home from work yet, and hasn't finished making the adjustments for compliance. At least, that is what I hope is going on.

Reactions: vir_cotto

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
There is a mind control and incest so in that regard it's similiar to DoD which is still down. Who knows how they judge those things
If those idiots would only play the game they would know that's not mind control and incest is optional.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
When he comes home he'll be on to update us. I believe he'll get this issue solved.
Or not. Seriously, when I groped Meghan her chest wasn't moving which means she's dead. That's necrophilia as fuck...
If those idiots would only play the game they would know that's not mind control and incest is optional.
Optional doesn't matter for them it seems so

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
even babysitter is under review, and all there is in the game is some massage with the niece

if DmD passed the bar, every other incest game will, maybe mind control is a bigger issue to patreon, that's why DoD is still under review

Aug 13, 2017
even babysitter is under review, and all there is in the game is some massage with the niece

if DmD passed the bar, every other incest game will, maybe mind control is a bigger issue to patreon, that's why DoD is still under review
so find an alternative to patreon not like that place hasn't proven to be a cess pit before this

FeralChild

Aug 13, 2017
Does anyone who's backing his patreon know if he talked about mind control pills in any of his posts?
Patreon isn't reviewing any of the actual content. Just what's in the posts

Reactions: GeorgeMarty

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Respected User
Donor
Apr 7, 2017
Does anyone who's backing his patreon know if he talked about mind control pills in any of his posts?
Patreon isn't reviewing any of the actual content. Just what's in the posts
We'll wait and see what he says.

irredeemable

Game Developer
May 17, 2017
I've scrubbed my page of basically everything I think is questionable (unless they simply think that the mentioning there is a daughter character in the game is questionable). I've even removed any indication that you can actually have sex of any kind. Got a super-generic message yesterday when they took down the page with no warning. All content is behind at least a $1 paywall now. Still haven't heard anything from Patreon--it's been about 24 hours since their email.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I've scrubbed my page of basically everything I think is questionable (unless they simply think that the mentioning there is a daughter character in the game is questionable). I've even removed any indication that you can actually have sex of any kind. Got a super-generic message yesterday when they took down the page with no warning. All content is behind at least a $1 paywall now. Still haven't heard anything from Patreon--it's been about 24 hours since their email.
They didn't contact you? Don't know if you've seen this:

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes