Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
T

TMWSTW

It's not that it's illegal/socially unacceptable that would infuriate them, it's because it's about sex.
I think that's a bit of an oversimplification. Sex isn't inherently controversial (in US media) although it can be an accelerant for an already controversial topic (although there are some who are completely anti-sex).

Dasati

May 30, 2017
Well tbf so is saying illegal/socially unacceptable. Killing people is illegal yet how many prime time show have that? GoT one of the biggest dramas in the world glories in violence and killing and the media don't mind.

Reactions: vir_cotto
T

TMWSTW

Well tbf so is saying illegal/socially unacceptable.
If we were just talking about games where you meet someone, get to know them and have passionate, vanilla sex with them I don't think we'd be worried to any degree about 3rd parties (Patreon or PayPal) taking action.

j3wed

Jun 26, 2017
I remember playing this game when you were only able to pull on the daughters sheet a bit. He has come quite far.
Did he change the daughters model in the pill scene or am i only seeing things?
And will the next update be 1.7 or something like 1.64?

Dasati

May 30, 2017
I may be wrong but I don't believe D's model has changed, and yes next update will be 1.7

LordGMLP

May 15, 2017
Nah, the sexual violence issue is an enormous story, at least in the US. Wouldn't surprise me if Patreon and or PayPal took a stand. Fucking Weinstein
LewdLab and his page has also been suspended. And he just posted and update on upcoming episode too. Be careful man.

Darth Helmet

May The Schwartz Be With You
Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Lewdlab said to remove the word "incest" from your patreon page fully and it should be fine.

Jun 8, 2017
Please don't take daughter content out of the game

Shes atleast 50% of the peoples favorite charecter im guessing,then Sara,anyway like Darth said just remove the incest tag and put everything behind a paywall like dmd did

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
good news: MrDots Patreon page is back up, no mention of incest/bestiality anywhere (or even the list of fetishes).

@irredeemable might be better safe than sorry in this instance to remove genres planned for your game.

Reactions: Darth Helmet

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
good news: MrDots Patreon page is back up, no mention of incest/bestiality anywhere (or even the list of fetishes).

@irredeemable might be better safe than sorry in this instance to remove genres planned for your game.
Yeah. Gotta spread the word before their pages get taken down. Could add the genres in the actual game's introduction to get past this. Still very annoying though.

Darth Helmet

Donor
Respected User
Apr 7, 2017
Apparently the ToS of patreon says that incest is fine as long as the sex is consensual.

From the ToS of Patreon.
"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
so putting rape into a game until you mind break the girl is a no no on patreon. once again this shit is a work of fiction,in other words none of the people in these games are real.

Last edited:
Reactions: Arap12

btpirg

Aug 7, 2016
Apparently the ToS of patreon says that incest is fine as long as the sex is consensual.

From the ToS of Patreon.
"We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish content, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish content that is hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex."
such as incest, necrophilia
necrophilia
Soooo, the zombie has to be a consensual participant, I guess they have to walk around saying "Dick!" instead of "Brains!" (Yeah, I know there are other kinds of necrophilia, but its a joke damn it.)

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Soooo, the zombie has to be a consensual participant, I guess they have to walk around saying "Dick!" instead of "Brains!" (Yeah, I know there are other kinds of necrophilia, but its a joke damn it.)
Zombies are even necrophilia or not? Undead aren't exactly dead unless you make them. Laws are tricky sometimes but I guess we have to say goodbye to all these zombies fucking their relatives and animals... It was always interesting...

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Zombies are even necrophilia or not? Undead aren't exactly dead unless you make them. Laws are tricky sometimes but I guess we have to say goodbye to all these zombies fucking their relatives and animals... It was always interesting...
I guess we'll know as soon as the first zombie sues someone over something...

Reactions: vir_cotto
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes