Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

shin_kudou

May 30, 2017
two questions? besides anne, wife and dotty, is there any actions whit the ladies?
i been reading about a hj from daigther but got shit. and , with the pills off the game, i can see tits from megan.
is there any real walkhtrough? (first page walkhtrough its crap)
thanks gents

paladin07

May 28, 2017
How do you get the scene with Dotty. I keep going by that one "bad corner" and I just keep seeing the drug dealer who wants to sell me Heroin (not ????, the black drug dealer).

trumafioso

Aug 12, 2017
How do you get the scene with Dotty. I keep going by that one "bad corner" and I just keep seeing the drug dealer who wants to sell me Heroin (not ????, the black drug dealer).
Can anyone tell me how to trigger Dotty?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's all up to RNGesus. Just keep going there every late night and she'll pop up.

Reactions: Pantisocrat

tostvirus

Nov 16, 2017
can anyone tell me how to get further with meghan? i went with her to the college thing i wasnt late. but now we just sit and talk at lunch ive done it multiple times still the same outcome

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
thanks @paladin07

my money's on end of the month for the polished 2.0 once all the other kinks are ironed out. disappointed but hey, making a game is fucking hard work.

in the meantime some games just got updates and we have the next iteration of blue balls coming with DMD this coming Saturday. plenty of stuff to do while we wait. :D

Reactions: Centurion

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I stopped playing DmD around chapter 12. Playing the twist right now as I have a lot to catch up on since the last time I played it was at update 8.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
wait, how do I trigger the HJ scene w/ daughter on this version? I already (on order) did the following:

* Took her shopping for clothes (the one where she met Sara)
* Bought her iPhone
* Dry-humped her while watching movie & heard her masturbating while screaming my name
* Bought skimpy dress for the theater

After all that, I still cant get the HJ scene (yes, I already took shower and only wore underwear). Pls help.

Reactions: Batubatu

BigBenne

Sep 17, 2017
wait, how do I trigger the HJ scene w/ daughter on this version? I already (on order) did the following:

* Bought her iPhone
* Dry-humped her while watching movie & heard her masturbating while screaming my name

After all that, I still cant get the HJ scene (yes, I already took shower and only wore underwear). Pls help.
Been already answered, but...

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017

* Bought her iPhone

Did you take a shower WITH her?? Best luck for me was to go home after school, Check to see if she in shower (if not reload and try again), join her and NO naughty stuff. Then you need to take ANOTHER shower, put on underwear and go to her room while she's there. That should trigger the event.

Hope that helps.

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
Did you take a shower WITH her?? Best luck for me was to go home after school, Check to see if she in shower (if not reload and try again), join her and NO naughty stuff. Then you need to take ANOTHER shower, put on underwear and go to her room while she's there. That should trigger the event.

Hope that helps.
ah, so we must wash her? I wanted to wash her but my depravity is already waaaay too high so everytime I washed her, my cock got in the way (also, what's the console for reducing depravity? already tried the one on first page but always failed)

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017

* Bought her iPhone

You need to take a shower with her first. In the Evening, after school but before wife comes home, check to see if D is in the shower. If she is, walk in and tap on the glass.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
ah, so we must wash her? I wanted to wash her but my depravity is already waaaay too high so everytime I washed her, my cock got in the way (also, what's the console for reducing depravity? already tried the one on first page but always failed)
NO do not touch her. You need to do a clean shower with her and NOT do anything naughty.

Hope that helps

Jax_iv

Dec 16, 2017

* Bought her iPhone

* Bought skimpy dress for the theater ??? How?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes