Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Through multiple versions of this game I download and try to play the game but every time McAfee deletes the game app because it says its a threat. Could someone explain to me what in the game app could be causing McAfee to act up?
It's a false positive. It will work if you whitelist the exe file

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
So my romance with Kaitlyn is -40. How can I fix this haha
Also I try to have sex with Emma in the shower but my character pussies out when his cock touches Emma's butt

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
1)So my romance with Kaitlyn is -40. How can I fix this haha
2)Also I try to have sex with Emma in the shower but my character pussies out when his cock touches Emma's butt
1) Wait for v2.1 when Kaitlyn's romance stat has a chance of being useful (but probably wait even longer...)
2) Only sex is with Wife, Anne and Dotty.

AJBit

Mar 9, 2018
Sigh, ok. The sex with Dotty isn't really sex though. The narrator just talks about :p fml
I'm dieing to have a sex scene with dotty in DMD. I need closure

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
Has Irredeemable gone "dark" again? His Patroen (spelled wrong on purpose) page's last post was Feb 25th. Any news from his Discord feed? Thanks

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I fear that with Patreon's restrictions this game has become something the developer loses interest in (having to remove some fetishes).

I still think it can be very good, just worried this isn't (won't be) what the developer wanted to make anymore. I obviously hope I'm wrong.

Oct 28, 2017
Do you guys know how to advance with the daughter. Her romance won't go up at all. I even grinded and saved up to buy that bitch a phone and nothing happened. I was looking at a walkthrough that said there was supposed to be dialogue when you take her shopping where the clerk say you and her are a good couple and you agree, but that never happened.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Do you guys know how to advance with the daughter. Her romance won't go up at all. I even grinded and saved up to buy that bitch a phone and nothing happened. I was looking at a walkthrough that said there was supposed to be dialogue when you take her shopping where the clerk say you and her are a good couple and you agree, but that never happened.
Shopping didn't happen or the dialogue?

Think it always happened with me (prob played 3-4 times).

Oct 28, 2017
Shopping didn't happen or the dialogue?

Think it always happened with me (prob played 3-4 times).
The dialogue didn't happen. She always instead asks me to ask the clerk out and then that's it. I reloaded it twice. If there is another way to increase her romance I would like to know because i can't seem to figure it out. I ask her about her day and i just get affection no romance. I don't even know how to find weed either. I got the drug dealer, but all he sells me is the horny pill.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
The dialogue didn't happen. She always instead asks me to ask the clerk out and then that's it. I reloaded it twice. If there is another way to increase her romance I would like to know because i can't seem to figure it out. I ask her about her day and i just get affection no romance. I don't even know how to find weed either. I got the drug dealer, but all he sells me is the horny pill.
That is strange, hopefully someone can help you. I've never found weed either.

I think when she says they had sex ed today there is one answer option that gives 2 romance points but I don't remember which (haven't played in a while).

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes