Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
For some reason I can't get any Romance points for Sara or Meghan. Tried through the console, accepts command but doesn't increase score. Any suggestions ?
Use the developer console (shift+d) to find the variable to unlock romance; you have to flag it in order to be able to raise it. I can't remember the exact structure of the commands, just grab Unren.bat from here and use it to enable the dev console, shift+d, then select variable viewer and find the structure to use in the console.

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
Use the developer console (shift+d) to find the variable to unlock romance; you have to flag it in order to be able to raise it. I can't remember the exact structure of the commands, just grab Unren.bat from here and use it to enable the dev console, shift+d, then select variable viewer and find the structure to use in the console.
Thanks

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
have someone a guide for show how to take all the girls?
i had the date with meg and more but cant fuck them only the wife.do i something wrong or is it not out for now?
A link was posted 7 posts above yours

Pills, incest & blackmail have been removed because of the patreon meltdown...
There's a mod version that restores blackmail and incest. A link to it is on the same page as your comment

Oct 29, 2016
So , i decided to play the game again after a couple of months only to find that everything has changed and i have to replay it again.
And so i did , because i liked the game.

And then i realised that almost no new content weas added. A HJ form daughter and a couple of new scenes/paths in school that are not even finalised yet?
What about the tickets , am i missing something ? Because one of the option says something about "scenes not rendered yet".
The achievements list is also 14? Still so few???

And i am on an endless ingame loop not even knowing if i have reached the end of the content available?!?!

Man what happened to this game?!?!1

Oct 29, 2016
And not to forget to mention that i lack achievement 6 + 14 , though i have done almost everything ?!!

Just deleted this game and unwatching this thred ... unfortunately it has become a waste of time.. Hope Dev makes a working game NEXT time.

Thanks guys for your replies all this time :)

Reactions: mikel8519

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
And not to forget to mention that i lack achievement 6 + 14 , though i have done almost everything ?!!

Just deleted this game and unwatching this thred ... unfortunately it has become a waste of time.. Hope Dev makes a working game NEXT time.

Thanks guys for your replies all this time :)
Somewhere along the way I provide the means to get #6 and #14 (I'm thinking it's in the OP with my list of saves but could be wrong). One of 'em was a simple mistake, the other one Deem needs to be beaten with a wet pool noodle for.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
No incest, no pills, no corruption; next there will be no school girls. While some can be added back with mods, I'm not convinced yet that it's entirely worth the effort, when there are better games, with better girls and better story.
Might be right i just started an keep getting bugs an on top of what you said might be best to what 6 months. Also is the older versions of the game worth it before everything got gutted an if yes anyone a older version?

Reactions: Fossilf

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Might be right i just started an keep getting bugs an on top of what you said might be best to what 6 months. Also is the older versions of the game worth it before everything got gutted an if yes anyone a older version?
The older version made sense, before most the key elements were removed. There are some mods to partially restore things, but I'm not sure the game is that good that it's worth the trouble.

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Looks like you didn't install the mod correctly (missing files in the images folder). It won't ask for that file in anything related to Sara or the library either.
Anyway to show me all what all i need to download and where to put the files/mods? I want the incest patch and the one that brings back the collage girls.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes