Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Pidot119

Mar 2, 2018
Can someone help me how to " Wake Up " -(required previous relations )daughter in late night ?

How to use cocaine because i have it but i don't know when i should use it ?

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
Drugs are bad mkay.
Unless you're going to the locker room to use it to blackmail Kaitlyn which, mind you, has no noticable effect from 2.0 onwards since blackmail was removed.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Can someone help me how to " Wake Up " -(required previous relations )daughter in late night ?

How to use cocaine because i have it but i don't know when i should use it ?
I don't remember really, but you need to escalate the relationship piecemeal.
-clothes shopping
-clothes posing (with peeking)
-shower (refused)
-shower with her (dont touch her or she'll kick you out and be pissed)
-handjob (visit her room in underwear)
-to get her to sleep naked you need to smash the thermostate in the living room.
* not all may be neccessary to wake her *

What I dont understand why the wife shuts up when it's broken. If she hates it warm she'll nag the player to repair it the instant she notices its fucked. especially when there are two or three hammer head sized holes around it.

Reactions: Kimmmm

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
I don't remember really, but you need to escalate the relationship piecemeal.
-clothes shopping
-clothes posing (with peeking)
-shower (refused)
-shower with her (dont touch her or she'll kick you out and be pissed)
-handjob (visit her room in underwear)
-to get her to sleep naked you need to smash the thermostate in the living room.
* not all may be neccessary to wake her *

What I dont understand why the wife shuts up when it's broken. If she hates it warm she'll nag the player to repair it the instant she notices its fucked. especially when there are two or three hammer head sized holes around it.
she probably doesn't want a few hammered size holes in her face:)

Reactions: m00d

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
are there any scenes with bitchy cheerleader since deems had to redo his game? also I see a nude picture of the wife on the front page...how do you get it?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
are there any scenes with bitchy cheerleader since deems had to redo his game? also I see a nude picture of the wife on the front page...how do you get it?
Wife nude on the front page requires the highly complex task of pulling the blanket off her.
Some topless that's new with Kaitlyn, but other than the topless scenes all her sexy scenes have been removed.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
Wife nude on the front page requires the highly complex task of pulling the blanket off her.
Some topless that's new with Kaitlyn, but other than the topless scenes all her sexy scenes have been removed.
when ever i pull the blanket off of the wife she's always in her underwear.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
when ever i pull the blanket off of the wife she's always in her underwear.
Odd. You did break the thermostat after turning up the heat right? FEX should be nude as well at night, though if your depravity isn't high enough you won't be allowed to pull her blanket down.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
Odd. You did break the thermostat after turning up the heat right? FEX should be nude as well at night, though if your depravity isn't high enough you won't be allowed to pull her blanket down.
I think it depends on the corruption

if you break the thermostat, D will wear lighter clothes actually, and them later she will be naked, probably because of the corruption

it's harder to increase corruption from wife, I think you need to get her drunk and them fuck her without a condon

Reactions: jackkane

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
are there any scenes with bitchy cheerleader since deems had to redo his game?
that's the blackmail scenes. they have been... disconnected from the gameplay (if you try to blackmail her the character says "I better not" now).

ltpika

Engaged Member
Aug 6, 2016
that's the blackmail scenes. they have been... disconnected from the gameplay (if you try to blackmail her the character says "I better not" now).
Yeah, currently it's like that Battle Tank from Metal Gear Solid 5. For those who don't know, you get a ton of cutscenes about building the thing and it looks really cool. Only you can't use it in the game because there wasn't dev time to balance and test it.

jackkane

Engaged Member
Sep 4, 2016
yep got the daughter naked and almost willing to fuck you;but the wife is too good to fuck her husband in the morning.:FeelsBadMan:

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes