Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
so far the MC in this game isn’t as much of an idiot in other games. he was able to bs and charm his way to D, Meghan, and the teacher.

purely speculating but i’m guessing we won’t see 2.1 until closer to late March (i would love to be wrong and see frequent content updates along the way)

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
so far the MC in this game isn’t as much of an idiot in other games. he was able to bs and charm his way to D, Meghan, and the teacher.
Not exactly, that's why I said it can become a habit if you take the easy route one too many times.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
dont click on newspaper. download 2.061 from the first page as that includes all fixes up to that version.
Bad advice. I started a new game with 2.06.1 and I am getting the FEX HJ infinite loop. Fortunately, I still had the old patch file. Applied it and fixed the issue. So, for the record, 2.06.1 does NOT have the FEX HJ fix included.

kansasdude

Sep 13, 2017
How do I raise everyones Relationship status? I tried following the walk through but I just couldn't, the walk through confused me...does anyone have a relationship walk through that tells how to raise everyones relationship?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
My post with them was removed, no idea when/why. The "cheats" link in my sig shows the console commands, until that post gets removed as well.
Probably because the answer to the question is in the op, I had the same happening to me.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Probably because the answer to the question is in the op, I had the same happening to me.
But...it isn't. There's a "spoiler Cheats" that provides exactly 0 info on console commands and only the CC number to "enable" the enhanced start stats. The attached console_commands.pdf is missing (just clicked on it, "404 the requested attachment cannon be found"), and if it's the same one that was posted for v1.632 it not only doesn't work for v2.0 but would be misleading about the pill's/mind-control.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
But...it isn't. There's a "spoiler Cheats" that provides exactly 0 info on console commands and only the CC number to "enable" the enhanced start stats. The attached console_commands.pdf is missing (just clicked on it, "404 the requested attachment cannon be found"), and if it's the same one that was posted for v1.632 it not only doesn't work for v2.0 but would be misleading about the pill's/mind-control.
In this case I'd assume the mod for this thread (maybe @Ryahn ?) didn't know this, so asking would be a good idea.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes