Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

phutrapran

Jun 24, 2017
i know some of the scenes are animated nicelt but image rip of the version on page 1 would be very appreciated.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
i know some of the scenes are animated nicelt but image rip of the version on page 1 would be very appreciated.
The images from v1.632 are still included in v2.06.1, they just aren't utilized in the game. The download is smaller because Deem figured out how to optimize the images not because anything was cut out.

ShadrachVS

Jun 13, 2017
Searching the whole thread and you couldn't find the reason pills were eliminated?
Also can't find a walkthrough?
Haha. Get back under your bridge!
Constructive, use the search function built in to the forums... Check "This Thread Only" and put in whatever keywords you are looking for, such as; Walkthrough or Pill Removed
That would have narrowed it down a ton, or you could visit the Patreon of Irredeemable, which has the information you are looking for, minus the walkthrough I think.

Reactions: Pedrocas77

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
Is cheats still working for the latest update? I just started playing this game for the first time and wondering if there is any cheat to increase Money

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
Patreon banned the developer until he agreed to eliminate the pills
that's bullshit. ive noticed patreon has been screwing over more and more devs... here's an idea: go after the countless scams on their website not the people who actually work hard

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
that's bullshit. ive noticed patreon has been screwing over more and more devs... here's an idea: go after the countless scams on their website not the people who actually work hard
I agree but the dev has re-written the game to achieve the same goals using romance and possibly corruption or something similar instead of mind control. He's a good writer and story developer so I think it will be good and back on track in the near future.

1800 Mr. Tourture

Jun 10, 2017
I agree but the dev has re-written the game to achieve the same goals using romance and possibly corruption or something similar instead of mind control. He's a good writer and story developer so I think it will be good and back on track in the near future.
i have lost faith in Patreon. I can name three other devs forced to redo games because of them and a couple that were forced to end development all together... i have faith in @irredeemable but its still awful that they can do this shit to people. i mean this isnt even the first time they screwed with TP

coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
This game is in development for longtime, Why the developer couldn't complete it? Such a great game and concept but taking forever...

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
new posts on Patreon from deem. glad to know there's some progress. (hopefully a patron can post)

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I have a feeling this game is going to be like abandoned all this time and he could not complete a game that only needed some sex scenes without the pills and incest when i first played it i was wow cool small game and tons of animations now its crap and everyday we get the developer said he keeps working on what his girlfriend his new job his other projects cause he is not working on this.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes