Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

It's a random chance meeting when driving around in the evening/night time. It only happens once and you'll only see it once so enjoy it. I think you also need some money as well.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I wonder what will happen if real gaming company would come up with games like this lately these kind of games are not even worth the space they take on the hard drive and the peanuts you eat while you download it.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
ones to blame is Patreon.. which forces dev's to either abandon a project or do a complete rewrite without most of the key elements... (though school, love & cousins friends you can blame the asshole that whined about incest on patreon because he was mad about martin)

Reactions: botc76

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@

Or they do it the easy way and just change people's names and not rewrite anything and keep doing it the same way as it was suppose to be and only rewrite spots if needed. I can understand being pissed I was pissed when playing school, love & cousins but I stopped playing the aunt route so the faggot never go to do anything and then I just threw the game away in the end as it wasn't worth keeping around.

FastesVake2k

Nov 25, 2017
I wonder what will happen if real gaming company would come up with games like this lately these kind of games are not even worth the space they take on the hard drive and the peanuts you eat while you download it.
Patreon just ruined this all, there were so many good games, but they just shut them down... I wish it will be same page as patreon is in the future... Fingers crossed! :D

seden

Aug 22, 2016
For now, there is quite a road blocker as to payment handling.
First as to who will take the money.
2nd as to who handle it (direct bank ? Not the usual practice..).
3rd long term efficive, as it is, out of finding a country who has no specialy locking laws, guess its nearly world wide that most adults are either "hidden" or directly banned.
Of course, not without good reason, as humans are more changed by bad than good. Then, bad moves having more (direct and lasting) effects.....
Not an easy topic at all as it is.
That said, there is some hope, mainly as to openmw and some others community created engines. As it is its not that bright (there is not enough contributions as to the assets providing/creating).
Then, the devellopment is ongoing, so its a matter of months until there is a gnu engine supporting efficient scripts, 3D graphic and provided along with a quite friendly (and powerful) editor. This said, it seem there is some need to, which could lead for the engine to be released before the editor..
Last update added in shadows, quite something neat :)
Then, do you know which mode was the most used & downloaded for TESIII ?

Better Body (ies).
Beth did not take much care when creating either skeleton or meshs, even textures where (which is quite true even now for nearly all released games, if not even more widely effectiv ?).

Then, there has been a community dedicated to adults mod for that game for years.
This said, out of a big and diverse enough texture & meshes database the base setting is medieval, even if finding more recent items and textures is not that difficult (or not, as finding something success & adequation rate is quite individually defined).

If there the community goes along and provide the project support, what could be done then is close to limitless.

As it is, it was already possible from vanilla to walk, run, swim (baddly) and jump (one type).
Mods added climbing, boat both scenic and directed, levitation (improved). With the new engine + uptodate script language ..

To be seen.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hello guys, how can i get this scene? View attachment 71439
That particular render isn't in the game. Possibly it's a V2.1 preview or it could be Deem fucking with us. MC isn't that hairy (judging by the similar scene we do get, which is repeatable if you have $20) and the torso doesn't look like it's been in a 18th century corset for it's entire pitiful life. There's a couple other renders that Deem included with the release that isn't even scripted to be used in the game, the other noteworthy one that comes to mind is the one with Sara at your house.

snowb

Oct 5, 2017
The change log says new renders added... Anyone know which renders where added? There doesn't appear to be a new folder in the directory for 2.0.6.1, and can't see anything new in the root.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
The change log says new renders added... Anyone know which renders where added? There doesn't appear to be a new folder in the directory for 2.0.6.1, and can't see anything new in the root.
It's from v2.06, comparing to v2.04. Not sure what's been added that's actually used in-game, I believe there's less "deem-ticket-placeholder" images and more actual renders (mostly in Meghans visit to your house).

edit: what I'd really like to know is what the difference is in v2.061 and v2.06.1. The v2.06.1 goes to a file named identically to v2.061 which I downloaded nearly 2 weeks ago... :/

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
All blackmail and pill content has been removed and the daughter was chainged into a foreign exchance student.
They were removed in the re-write that was forced by Patreon (V 2.0). I'm not aware of any content being removed since then.

hironhiron

Nov 13, 2017
Downloaded this game a little while back but only started playing a few days ago. It's version 1.632 which has the blackmail and pills in which I understand has been removed in recent updates. Have read through the last 20 pages but had a couple of questions.

Not a problem for me that the blackmail and pills were removed but is does that make the game difficult to progress in? How much does it change the game and has the removal of those features in the storyline been compensated for in other areas to fill any possible void in storyline? The pills seem quite important early on (?) though admittedly only played for 30 mins. Should I update the game or just stick with 1.632 for now?

Vodokk

Aug 7, 2017
Downloaded this game a little while back but only started playing a few days ago. It's version 1.632 which has the blackmail and pills in which I understand has been removed in recent updates. Have read through the last 20 pages but had a couple of questions.

Not a problem for me that the blackmail and pills were removed but is does that make the game difficult to progress in? How much does it change the game and has the removal of those features in the storyline been compensated for in other areas to fill any possible void in storyline? The pills seem quite important early on (?) though admittedly only played for 30 mins. Should I update the game or just stick with 1.632 for now?
Not really, you can get the same scenes by grinding out their love and affection. IMO it's even easier, since conversations/scenes can be repeated ad eternum getting huge points and flying through content. Corruption on the other hand takes a little bit longer (except for the blonde cheerleader, I think). All in all is more "realistic", and very fun to play.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes