Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Clyde Glavine

Aug 14, 2017
Deem has mentioned in the past that he didn't really like including the pills in the first place, he only put them in so that users would be able to get to the explicit scenes faster.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
View attachment 70468 how to unblock this option?
Take a shower with her and get the "good" ending (depravity <50 at the end I think), get a handjob some time after the shower and then enter her room while only wearing underwear.

More referring to those who didn’t pledge and lost confidence in it.
Yeah, I guess more patrons never hurt, although I doubt that he'll have problems getting new ones if he didn't have problems getting them during this shitshow of 2.0 and the mud fight on both sides resulting from everything that went wrong beforehand. Let's just hope he gets back on track within a reasonable amount of time, otherwise it could get volatile again when he has to take a few months off to optimize the code so everything as it's supposed to do.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Deem has mentioned in the past that he didn't really like including the pills in the first place, he only put them in so that users would be able to get to the explicit scenes faster.
no drugs is fine with me, can do without the blackmailing as well.. will only miss the incest myself, but can get that else where..

wasdwasdwasd57

Feb 22, 2018
hi everyone. was wondering if u guys can help me. im on version 2.0 and on day 22 evening. im having a handjob scene with the foreign exchange student and all it does is loop even when i press "speed up" and "kiss her" choices. is it suppose to be like that or is it just glitched

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
hi everyone. was wondering if u guys can help me. im on version 2.0 and on day 22 evening. im having a handjob scene with the foreign exchange student and all it does is loop even when i press "speed up" and "kiss her" choices. is it suppose to be like that or is it just glitched
For 2.0 click on the newspaper for the patch that fixes that

Irischan

Feb 16, 2018
someone know how i can meet meghan again after meet the collage? (meet she to a date or somehow outside the school)

and how can i blackmail katy and do thinks with the other girl in your houe?

omega512

Feb 14, 2018
At the risk of sounding dumb, how does anything in this game work? The argument between Kaitlyn & Chad happened, and now nothing new happens at school. What exactly is happening?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes