Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

zhector43

Jan 3, 2018
Hey for some reason every time I extract the files using WinZip and try to run TP.exe my computer prompts me with Error, insufficient resources available. Any suggestions to fix this?

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
someone know if it's possible to translate the game?
There's at least one translation application but I don't recall which thread I saw it in.

Can I ask something really newbish... I (for the last few updates) have been getting an error message when I try to open the .exe file stating "Inusfficient system resources exist to complete the requested service."

Is this a problem with my PC or something I can fix? I've tried closing all other applications down although I feel it's something else entirely. Any suggestions? Again sorry for the off track and perhaps basic question.
Some anti virus programs do that. Whitelisting the exe file might solve your issue

for what is the use of the daughter underwear?
None yet

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Friends hello I want to make a donation to add a turkish language option to the game.
how can I do that?
The developer doesn't interact with us here any more but there's a link to his Patreon site in the OP. You can contact him there.

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
Some anti virus programs do that. Whitelisting the exe file might solve your issue
Thanks heaps Centurion! You are legitimately an amazing human being! This was one of my favourites and for so long now it hasn't been working. I thought for sure it was going to work on the next update... or the next... or the next.

Needless to say I've missed so much, I haven't played since all the kerfuffle, time to check it out for myself. I hope it hasn't been destroyed but like so many say there are ways around.

Thank you, thank you, thank you again

Dan123

Jul 1, 2017
Hey for some reason every time I extract the files using WinZip and try to run TP.exe my computer prompts me with Error, insufficient resources available. Any suggestions to fix this?
Centurion helped me fix this issue too. It was my anti-virus program blocking it. :D

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Gentlemen, can anyone tell me the secret where in this game you can buy a good rope? After all, there is nothing else but to hang on the nearest tree ... Wife does not blow, does not like anal sex and in addition knows only one position "from the back" ... and the husband will not even think to "confuse" and put in a second hole. He's in a circle ... just work-home-work-home-work and at work he has only one (???) break where he can only talk to one person (???). What is this school in which the lesson lasts 4 hours? Even after work, he can not jump into the pub and the prostitute is one and must be very busy because most of them are not ... the dealer had only one "plot" of heroin and the guy where to buy syringes to "hit the golden shot" and end up with fucked up life .... Just take some time in this game .... Maybe something will change? I am asking for a brief summary of what can be achieved in this game

sorry for my English :)

nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
Just curious, I've seen white knighting mentioned on this thread, how does one white knight for an adult game?

Hamakabula

Nov 21, 2017
So I gather the creator cut mind control from the game (leaving consensual sex with your wife and a shower scene...)

People mentioned there are mods to restore it, it would be helpful if those could be linked in the OP. As well as a general explanation mentioning that 80% of the game is gone.

I think the OP being so cryptic contributes a lot to the spam, as people try the new version and end up confused that so much stuff is gone. This is neither the official thread of the creator nor is F95 subject to Patreon rules, so why not update the OP to clarify. Right now the tags are still there, which is misleading (and made me waste a couple hours trying to find scenes that are gone)

Yedi

Oct 8, 2017
Previous version - no cuts were OK. What's left is terrible to laugh. It's a waste of time for this game. Thread of incest cut out - ok. But castrate the game in 80% ??? Sorry, passs.

Reactions: Hugh_Jassol

Hoboy

Jul 24, 2017
I can't open Mac version. Please help me :':)':)':)':)'(.

:test2::test2::test2:
Unpacking error - happens to me a lot on my Mac. What are you using to unzip the archive? I try Stuffit expander and Unarchiver on the Mac, and if both don't work move it to a PC and use 7Z - one way or another I can get a clean copy to play...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I can't open Mac version. Please help me :':)':)':)':)'(.

:test2::test2::test2:
The permissions might be messed up.

Open terminal. cd to the directory with TP.app. Type the following (copy/paste is best):
chmod +x TP.app/Contents/MacOS/TP TP.app/Contents/MacOS/lib/darwin-x86_64/TP

This will turn on execute permission for the TP script and executable in the app.

Then double-click and try again.

I didn't need to do this. I unpacked it with the builtin unzip, OSX 10.12.6.

sithlordo66

May 4, 2017
is there any "fun" shower ending that doesn't end with the daughter pissed at me? Also I "restored" the taboo content but while I refer to her as my daughter she keeps calling me Mr. (Insert Last Name Here) which is awkward

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes