Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Question at what Corruption,Affection, Romance lvl can you start having actual sex with the students?
So far i have given the exchange student a new phone, and had Megan visit the house, but so far that´s all she has done.
Do i have to wait for a certain day or..?
Currently can only have sex with wife, Anne, and Dotty.

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
And those few inviduals who do commit rape would do so no matter what is done to healthy, law abiding, moral people. You can do anything you want to law abiding people and it still does not change what criminals do.

It is like telling people not to steal. Law abiding people don't do it even if you don't constantly repeat "do not steal". And criminals don'care what they are being told.

I was talking about your average law abiding human, not criminal.
Thanks for the response and clarification. I totally disagree with you, but understand where you're coming from.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Question at what Corruption,Affection, Romance lvl can you start having actual sex with the students?
I'm not sure what the maximum value RenPy can handle is, but find that then add 1 to it and that's what you need.
Are the console commands disabled in the new versions?
Possibly by default, but you can re-enable it with unren. Then all the commands changed, instead of "changeAffection(#)" you need "affection += #" and case matters ("Affection" is not the same variable as "affection").
For "romance" to take effect, relationship needs to be "Interested" or "Infatuated".

Reactions: HV3

devilred420

Dec 23, 2017
help please

i'm stuck. i can't advance any further. i can't blackmail kait for some reason. i've bought the fruity drink, and got the heroin and framed her, but i cant do anything else.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
help please

i'm stuck. i can't advance any further. i can't blackmail kait for some reason. i've bought the fruity drink, and got the heroin and framed her, but i cant do anything else.
That's been removed, along with Meghan in the classroom and Sara in the Library. Can get it either with my "mod" (not exactly a true mod, just reuse's 99.9% of Deems work) or replaying v1.632.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Walkthrough,please
Read the first post on the first page and pay attention to point #4.
To be fair, a walkthrough provided by Deem was posted several pages back but so far has not been posted to the OP. I'll attach it here again... It was posted on Patreon to his $20 patrons and has been posted on this thread several times. I'm not sure why it has not been posted to the OP. Maybe mods could help with this?

anyone having save till 1.6 end for version 2.061?
Saves from any pre-2.0 version are not compatible with the 2.0+ revised version of the game. You will need to start from a new game. Deem says that moving forward saves will be compatible again, but we'll see...

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
How much content is there compared to 1.5?
1.5? You skipped 1.632? lol :(
2.xx is about the same as 1.5 but less than 1.632, unless you mod it and even then it's still less because a certain scene doesn't make sense without having a daughter.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
1.5? You skipped 1.632? lol :(
2.xx is about the same as 1.5 but less than 1.632, unless you mod it and even then it's still less because a certain scene doesn't make sense without having a daughter.
At that point I'd say just kill the game and do something else.
This is like your child getting hit by a car turning it into a vegetable and you have to take care of that until it dies on its own.

Edorath

Jul 14, 2017
To be fair, a walkthrough provided by Deem was posted several pages back but so far has not been posted to the OP. I'll attach it here again... It was posted on Patreon to his $20 patrons and has been posted on this thread several times. I'm not sure why it has not been posted to the OP. Maybe mods could help with this?
Holy shit an answer that isn't rerouting to page 1's passive-aggressive answers. Thanks for the pdf mate.

Reactions: maradeanu
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes