Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

thereallefty

Nov 3, 2017
So in the latest version, 2.06, I can't scroll in the achievement menu past the first page (up to achievement 14). Is this a known bug, or just an issue for me?

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Patreon is perfectly fine with games where you kill every living being on planet, but they are not fine with sexual fantasy if it involves something people would not do in real life, such as rape or incest.

Patreon is being stupid.
Umm... you do realize that people actually rape and have incest in real life, right?

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So in the latest version, 2.06, I can't scroll in the achievement menu past the first page (up to achievement 14). Is this a known bug, or just an issue for me?
I think there are only that many achievements, the rest were ones linked to removed stuff.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
I think there are only that many achievements, the rest were ones linked to removed stuff.
From what I can tell in the code there's only 12 available to get without cheating and 13 to get with cheating. #14 is still bugged.
See:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
From what I can tell in the code there's only 12 available to get without cheating and 13 to get with cheating. #14 is still bugged.
See:
There are still quite a few bugs in the game, not just the achievements, but in due time someone will come along and tell you that the dev will fix everything because he's a great guy, so just be patient :D

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
sure some bugs left in there but I'm really looking forward for some new content.

deem posted a new update on his Patreon, "What's New?". would be nice if a patron would so kind to provide that news for us please!

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Well he has been doing his best, even if the results may not be what everyone wishes. Think I will wait for a few more updates myself before playing again and see if he can turn it around and make the game as enjoyable as it was before he needed to do the major rework on his game.

We know he has the ability to deliver an enjoyable game, no use to pour on the pressure even more. I would like to see him deliver a great game in the end and not an abandoned game cause of burnout through to much pressure. Then everyone would lose in the end.

No1Important

Jan 14, 2018
I downloaded the game and tried to play it but McAfee said that it was a threat and quarantined the game application. Anyone know what could cause McAfee to do that?

R129K

Jun 17, 2017
I downloaded the game and tried to play it but McAfee said that it was a threat and quarantined the game application. Anyone know what could cause McAfee to do that?
Maybe because it's cracked .. antivirus picking it up as threat .. just put the folder to exception list of the antivirus

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
The TP.exe has always been identified as something bad by McAfee, you either have to whitelist it or disable the program.

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
could you also share the “what’s new?” posting please?
Not much, but here it is:

posted

has been down for a day or so, this may have led to some crashing. If so, my apologies, I'll take a look at the error handling there and be sure to have it fixed for the next update. I don't manage the server so I'm not sure exactly what the issue is or when it will be resolved, but in the meantime I've setup a backup server with no website, just the files needed to make the in-game news bulletins work.

Work continues on 2.1, not ready to announce a release date yet (we saw how that went last time). I will be posting an update soon, though. And later today a bonus Valentines Day render.

Pilluah

Sep 4, 2017
Umm... you do realize that people actually rape and have incest in real life, right?
And those few inviduals who do commit rape would do so no matter what is done to healthy, law abiding, moral people. You can do anything you want to law abiding people and it still does not change what criminals do.

It is like telling people not to steal. Law abiding people don't do it even if you don't constantly repeat "do not steal". And criminals don'care what they are being told.

I was talking about your average law abiding human, not criminal.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
Question at what Corruption,Affection, Romance lvl can you start having actual sex with the students?
So far i have given the exchange student a new phone, and had Megan visit the house, but so far that´s all she has done.
Do i have to wait for a certain day or..?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes