Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes
Dec 3, 2017
Hey there. Came across your project/game and was trying out 2.06 version. It worked great at first. Then, and I don't know why or the specific time during playing, but the boutique or clothes shop dissapeared. I wouldn't have an issue with this and play the rest of the game, but there is a point in the game you have to go to that shop in order to move the story forward with some of the characters. Is this a glitch or something that you're aware of?
The boutique becomes available after you've given your wife the tickets to the show and after you've taken Meghan to college.

Reactions: ParthMargin

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
i tried with re-downloading the game but still the in-games menus are gone. appreciate any help to get them back, or what is short key for skiping

i think my saves are corrupted.. starting from beginning.. noooo

Reactions: bstr2k2

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
Question for anyone who has played the game through entirely. Without giving away any spoilers... I'm on day 76 and there seems to be nothing new happening in the story. I've gone to multiple locations, chose some different dialogues, but still I get the same interactions. Does the game have an ending or am I missing something? Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
well.. day 44. everything is repeating

sara, got the ticket
wife and girl already went to teater
already played with boobs

last game was a fight in hall, but dont know how to start it. already frame K with drugs

Gazsika

Dec 3, 2017
Question for anyone who has played the game through entirely. Without giving away any spoilers... I'm on day 76 and there seems to be nothing new happening in the story. I've gone to multiple locations, chose some different dialogues, but still I get the same interactions. Does the game have an ending or am I missing something? Any thoughts on the matter would be appreciated.
same here

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
What achievements in the achievement list are you missing? The game does not have an ending or an "announcement" that you have completed or seen everything there is to see, but I've attached a walkthrough here.

One way to check this or any other game where you're unsure if you're "finished" is to use Unren.bat to extract the images. If there are images you haven't seen, then there's more game to play :)

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
thanks mate

the good news is now i know what option there is, bad news is i am done all of those already and need to wait for next update.. :) but many thanks

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
Some observations.
  1. Saying no to Dotty causes the game to crash.
  2. There is infinite 'Late Night' status for any given day. This means you can go between three separate locations all night long and time does not move forward until you go home.
  3. No interaction or progression with Sara, Meghan, Kaitlyn or Foreign Exchange Student after a certain point for each of them. (trying to keep it spoiler free obviously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
What achievements in the achievement list are you missing? The game does not have an ending or an "announcement" that you have completed or seen everything there is to see, but I've attached a walkthrough here.

One way to check this or any other game where you're unsure if you're "finished" is to use Unren.bat to extract the images. If there are images you haven't seen, then there's more game to play :)

Thank you kindly. I will check that out. =)

dylan44

Jun 4, 2017
happened to me, had to restart the game or finding a older save with menus on. that bug got triggered by rolling back from school to car in house.
You can save in this game to access the save part either press the ESC key on the keyboard or right click on the mouse to bring it up and then you can save or load your game and to go back a screen use the wheel on the mouse and you can go back screens and choose another option etc hope that helps

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Edorath said:
So, how do you unlock the exchange's student option when she's sleeping?
I'd really like to know this too
To unlock this scene you need to complete the "successful" shower and then the HJ scene with the daughter/foreign exchange student (to complete the HJ scene, from the walkthrough:
FEX HJ scene. requires a “good shower” (having showered with her without her getting mad at you), romance at least 150, FEX to be home, and you have to be undressed (i.e. take a shower and only throw on some underwear). If those requirements are met trigger the scene by entering the guest room.)

Note that as of this update, there is no "scene" really other than an animation of fondling her followed by her stopping you and saying she needs to think about it more; there's nothing to unlock past that for now.

D_mon

Dec 24, 2017
1 Where do you have the game. Recommended My docs or Desktop (in my case, in an external drive).
2 Try to delete the game and extract to an empty folder.
3 Download it again.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
yea, forgot to add it, already done

You can save in this game to access the save part either press the ESC key on the keyboard or right click on the mouse to bring it up and then you can save or load your game and to go back a screen use the wheel on the mouse and you can go back screens and choose another option etc hope that helps
yep. have already to many saves in case. hehe

seden

Aug 22, 2016
It is way to early to tell so, as it is, it has been week without new content, still, guess than three months to a year would be needed as to know how the game is actually ongoing.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes