Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Thanks dude... I will try this later. By the way is there any other scene about FEX after waking her up.? waking her up option is gone after that.

The dealer is useless on new update. Just punch him down
She has to think about things until at least v2.1, possibly longer (no inside info here, v2.1 has been promoted as a content update while 2.0x was promoted as a rewrite to follow Pateron rules & then bug-fix's).
??? isn't totally useless, if you don't punch him down you can goto his house and buy the heroin to blackmail Kaitlyn with. He's easier to find than Tonie is at least.

smooze

Oct 9, 2017
She has to think about things until at least v2.1, possibly longer (no inside info here, v2.1 has been promoted as a content update while 2.0x was promoted as a rewrite to follow Pateron rules & then bug-fix's).
??? isn't totally useless, if you don't punch him down you can goto his house and buy the heroin to blackmail Kaitlyn with. He's easier to fine than Tonie is at least.
But you can still buy Heroin with Tonie if you punch him down maybe Tonie is not easy to find but the story still goes. Hope Deem will do a story twist with the Dealer guy.

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
Ok, this is a big big thread to search so sorry if there is an answer somewhere. Is there a way to trigger romance with Sara and Kaitlyn?

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Ok, this is a big big thread to search so sorry if there is an answer somewhere. Is there a way to trigger romance with Sara and Kaitlyn?
It's been a while since from my last playthrough but if you want to earn romance points with Kaitlyn then you gotta beat the drug dealer guy but i am not sure if there is a romance content with her right now in the game.
As for Sara , follow the old walkthrough and you will find her content. Events are triggering with ''%'' system but you will get it eventually.

Reactions: bobbo69 and Stakos

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
It's been a while since from my last playthrough but if you want to earn romance points with Kaitlyn then you gotta beat the drug dealer guy but i am not sure if there is a romance content with her right now in the game.
As for Sara , follow the old walkthrough and you will find her content. Events are triggering with ''%'' system but you will get it eventually.
Thanks but I'm not going back to the start, let's hope there will be a way to initiate the romance in a future update...

Edit: I just found out that if the affection stat is over 100 the romance stat initiates automatically. And that's a good thing...

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
@Stakos - By that, you mean "wow" as in "much knowledge" and "such help"?
Or were you being sarcastic? Just keep in mind @Lotex was trying to help, there are rules in the OP, and I am a moderator.
If you check the thread again you'll see I deleted the post because I don't want to start an arguement. And I'm not planning to do it now. Anyway, since you know the forum better than me, can the search engine produce a valid result when you search two words? I mean, does it give a result that contains these words in the order searched or any result that contains these two words?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
You can see the results here.
It lists posts with both names.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
I'm back after not checking up after a while. I am unable to buy the pills so when in class with Meghan there's no option to put a pill in. Is this part of the new version or did I mess up somewhere?
First post, red stuff, nr.7

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
how can I get a car sex scene?
Have you cruised downtown enough to find the back alley where you can find the dealer?
If so, it's a random event in the back alley during late night hours. Time/Location specific rng!

Reactions: tamaco

Suhail9890

Oct 6, 2017
Can Anyone advise me why are some of the option are not clickable. What should I do to activate it. Please. The below image show 3rd option is blocked.

upload_2018-2-11_23-28-19.png

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
What is so unclear in this: "(requires having visited the boutique while Zoe was working)"???
He's kind of got a point about it being confusing, Deem needs to have that option in case a cheater jumps to the boutique early in the game (or he decides to unlock it earlier) but it ought to be hidden until the boutique is actually unlocked. It wouldn't be hard to do, just takes a simple "if _____" statement. He might be using it as a way to "tease" us about a store we can't get to yet, which makes you want to play and see what the fuss is about.

ParthMargin

Feb 11, 2018
Ok, I tried drunkely tried to fix the "store" problem that everyone was having. Here's If I broke it even worse let's pretend this never happened.
Hey there. Came across your project/game and was trying out 2.06 version. It worked great at first. Then, and I don't know why or the specific time during playing, but the boutique or clothes shop dissapeared. I wouldn't have an issue with this and play the rest of the game, but there is a point in the game you have to go to that shop in order to move the story forward with some of the characters. Is this a glitch or something that you're aware of?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes