3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Dantelus

Dec 30, 2017
Everything is case sensitive.
If you want to increase Sara's affection by 1:
s.affection += 1
If you want to increase Zoe's corruption by 50:
z.corruption += 50

If you want to change anyone's romance they need to be at least interested in you:
Make daughter/FEX available for romance:
d.relationship = INTERESTED
very ty :D

grbt420

Dec 17, 2017
So Looking into this game it seems like a lot of content has been cut. Who exactly can you get with in this newest version? I keep clicking around getting points but I don't seem to be getting any scenes.

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
So Looking into this game it seems like a lot of content has been cut. Who exactly can you get with in this newest version? I keep clicking around getting points but I don't seem to be getting any scenes.
The wife every day and the other teacher once, Meghan is just a one time event where you can fondle her boobs, Sara has nothing and Kaitlyn just a random topless meeting in the locker room, but other than that nothing as well.

Dec 3, 2017
The wife every day and the other teacher once, Meghan is just a one time event where you can fondle her boobs, Sara has nothing and Kaitlyn just a random topless meeting in the locker room, but other than that nothing as well.
There's also a one time event HJ from FEX, and you can have car sex with the prostitute when you find her.

Piquoramine

Jul 20, 2017
I think it was mainly reskinning kaitlyn and changing the daugh... I mean Foreign exchange student's relationship with the protag by changing the words a bit.

smooze

Oct 9, 2017
player.depravity += #
inventory.money = #
unlimited_cheat = True / False
Replace the letter "g" with: s = Sara; m = Meghan; a = Anne; k = Kaitlyn; d = FEX; w = WIFE; z = Zoe)
g.relationship = ACQUAINTED / INTERESTED / INFATUATED
g.affection += #
g.romance += #
g.corruption += #
g.mood = NORMAL / MAD / FURIOUS​
Affection & Romance don't need to be above ~100. Corruption isn't utilized at all. Romance doesn't take effect unless she's at least "Interested" and without cheating you can't even get "Infatuated" (not even with your _wife_ !). You don't need more than $2500 to get all the scenes, even less if you use the unlimited_cheat. Zoe is 100% useless so far. Sara's been nerfed without mods so her relationship is useless. Kaitlyn's kinda been nerfed, she still has some stuff. Not much expansion on FEX but it looks very promising. Meghan's been the main focus of the v2.xx updates, her whole path has been changed around.
Of course...with mods it's pretty much back to v1.632 minus the incest and minus the Parent Teacher Confrence.
OH! FEX = v1.632 Daughter.
Thanks dude... I will try this later. By the way is there any other scene about FEX after waking her up.? waking her up option is gone after that.

I don't know why but the dealer is not selling pills, i have incest mod and the blackmail file installed
The dealer is useless on new update. Just punch him down

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes