Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Like Megan is so bugged I haven't gotten her jacket off yet and I have her Affection at 133 and her Romance at 68
Meghan has nothing in the classroom anymore, it's all at your house after the College trip. Even then the best we get is recycled from v1.632
I can't get any further with Sarah, I get to the library after she gave me the tickets, and now, all I get is end discussion
How to progress Sara and Kaitlyn. I have been able to caress Meghan's breasts.
Sara and Kaitlyn have been nerfed after v1.632. You don't get more than a few topless shots in the lockeroom and possibly a upskirt in the classroom with Kaitlyn (lookup my Blackmail mod to get everything with her "back")...you don't even get that with Sara anymore (mod in progress...but maybe not needed with v2.1).

Reactions: bobbo69

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Not sure why this doesn't hook into Sara's library chat menu like it should, probably something simple I'm missing. Oh well.
"jump compensation" in the console to activate.
Requirements nerfed from v1.632 to v2.0, and just tested on v2.061 as well. Need all 4 votes, corruption at least 10 and affection at least 7 to get the full scene...less than that and you get "hints" lol
unren not required for the game to load it up but you will need it to enable the console.
Only releasing it now because I'm out of ideas as to why it won't properly hook into the game, maybe someone else can figure it out.
You can't init a "topic" since that object isn't defined until class.rpy is loaded. :(

Reactions: N7

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
Meghan has nothing in the classroom anymore, it's all at your house after the College trip. Even then the best we get is recycled from v1.632

Sara and Kaitlyn have been nerfed after v1.632. You don't get more than a few topless shots in the lockeroom and possibly a upskirt in the classroom with Kaitlyn (lookup my Blackmail mod to get everything with her "back")...you don't even get that with Sara anymore (mod in progress...but maybe not needed with v2.1).
So that means that we can only progress with Meghan and call her to the house and touch her breasts and cant do anything else with other girls till 2.06? So little after so much of hardwork

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
@Potato is writing a walkthrough. However he is spending alot of time molesting potatos and trying to seduce me and not enough time writing the walkthrough. Please feel free to peel the potato until he focuses
Hey Jmolle2, I don't want to be a nuisance, but I know other's are wondering this as well, the patch currently available is not the one that has been planned by the people on deem's discord, right?
Is that one still coming, the one where supposedly not only incest is restored, but also the pills and blackmail?
Also, all the invites to the discord I found were invalid, how can I join?

Sorry if you're the wrong tree to bark at, but I only remembered you as being an admin on the discord or something like that.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Hey Jmolle2, I don't want to be a nuisance, but I know other's are wondering this as well, the patch currently available is not the one that has been planned by the people on deem's discord, right?
Is that one still coming, the one where supposedly not only incest is restored, but also the pills and blackmail?
Also, all the invites to the discord I found were invalid, how can I join?

Sorry if you're the wrong tree to bark at, but I only remembered you as being an admin on the discord or something like that.
Don't think Jmolle2 is allowed back in the thread yet. Caused quite a stir when v2.0 came out, had to taken out back or something...
Incest will take someone on irredeemable's end of programming to do in a "nice" way to get back, our end it requires either a) manually editing 130+ lines in 10+ files for EVERY release EVER or b) only getting about 60% of the lines changed, if that with ...it's basically a proof-of-concept, but Charolastra might bet getting more from it than I did.
with no further input from Deem required (unless he change's something major), sometimes my idea's actually work 100% :D
Deem didn't like the pills so between that and patreons rule change's I think they're gone for good. Certainly not easy to add back in, but I'm working on getting the scenes back based on corruption rather than control...
Which is the best path ?
punch the drug dealer or ignore him ?
Doesn't matter in v2.0x. If you punch him you get Kaitlyn points which lead to almost nothing, if you let him punch you you get Sara/Meghan points which lead to nothing (though Sara drives you home) and if you ignore him you get nothing at all. In v1.632 there was more to do and it'd actually make a difference.

vimonline

Aug 5, 2017
Actually i don't know where to start because i am so upset regarding prolonged update(s)...It was the version 1.632 where i started to play this game first time...I am not sure what made me decide to download the game and give try to see where the story will go...After i blackmailed Kaitlyn second time i added this game on my top 10 list.Like many of us did so far i desperatly waited the new verison come out...

I can honetly say that this game became the biggest upset for me because without the pills and blackmails the game is lost it's uniqe and authentic context.The storyline has digressed from it's roots.Now i beleive too many thinks this is not the game where westarted to play from begining or eralier....

What a pitty...Patreon made an impact on free speech.

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
It's been weeks since I drank wine with meghan.
and nothing else happens in the game
What path do I have to make you release more content?

kyosuke01

Jul 22, 2017
It's been weeks since I drank wine with meghan.
and nothing else happens in the game
What path do I have to make you release more content?
i could be wrong but i think that after you invite her back to your place, have wine and feel her up a bit, thats the end of it for now.

Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Is the game predicted to be huge, with the whole most sexy female school cast corrupted? (basically adding content ad infinitum) Or are all the characters already introduced in game?

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes