• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
Am I the only one who recieves that I don't have enough space and receive this?
Also when this pops on my game file, the game application disappear.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

T

TMWSTW

Am I the only one who recieves that I don't have enough space and receive this?
Also when this pops on my game file, the game application disappear
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST, SPOILER THAT SHIT.

Reactions: Revo

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
@Revo I added spoiler tag, next time a comment that long will be deleted. Follow the direction a member above posted to add spoiler tags to a message.

Reactions: Revo and Centurion

Revo

Jun 18, 2017
@Revo There's a "+" above the message box where you can add spoiler tags or just type [spoiler.]<text>[/spoiler.] without the dots.
Thanks for letting me know how to do it, I appreciate the help.

@Revo I added spoiler tag, next time a comment that long will be deleted. Follow the direction a member above posted to add spoiler tags to a message.
Thank you, I didn't knew how to make it as an spoiler, so I apologize for that non-spoiler comment.

no one posted 2.06.1 here?

Reactions: jande21

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
no one posted 2.06.1 here?
posted

This build fixes the Anne thing mentioned earlier, and also takes care of some issues with Kait/Chad hallway scene.

Oh, and also Sara was getting turned into a shop.

This version will turn her back into a human being. I'm releasing it as a new build rather than a patch in an attempt to curb any more accidental transmogrifications of poor Sara.

Let's not speak of this again.

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Still not getting certain things to happen. I haven't been able to move forward with any of the girls at school. Megan isn't asking about anything, I gave mom/FEX the tickets but never any event for it.

Centurion

Jan 20, 2018
Thanks for letting me know how to do it, I appreciate the help.

Thank you, I didn't knew how to make it as an spoiler, so I apologize for that non-spoiler comment.
Thank you. So now you know.

Your problem is your anti-virus. You need to white list the .exe file before launching it. You can probably find it in your antivirus quarantine folder.

Reactions: Revo

zickyjork

Aug 2, 2017
Like Megan is so bugged I haven't gotten her jacket off yet and I have her Affection at 133 and her Romance at 68

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
I can't get any further with Sarah, I get to the library after she gave me the tickets, and now, all I get is end discussion

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Think we will need to start a new game with 2.06 to see everything and get back on track. Playing the Saves from 2.01 -2.04 has been buggy af and was a step back in progress for me.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Not working for me :( File "<string>", line 3: identation missmatch
What make i wrong?
python (the programming language that is the foundation for ren'py) is very sensitive about indentation.

The lines after the first all need the same number of spaces before them. Re-read the instructions and follow them exactly.

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes