Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Is there a scene when the MC wakes his daughter and they get down to business, or does she need time to think?

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Is there a scene when the MC wakes his daughter and they get down to business, or does she need time to think?
With the changes and loss of the pills, I'm not sure what happens anymore. I think the bed scene where she tells you sh has to think are the end of content for Daughter. We really need a walk-through after all these changes ... I have no idea whats possible anymore.

Reactions: Dolphin3000

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Teacher's Pets v2.061 - bux fix release

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:

@klx - woot?

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Not sure why this doesn't hook into Sara's library chat menu like it should, probably something simple I'm missing. Oh well.
"jump compensation" in the console to activate.
Requirements nerfed from v1.632 to v2.0, and just tested on v2.061 as well. Need all 4 votes, corruption at least 10 and affection at least 7 to get the full scene...less than that and you get "hints" lol
unren not required for the game to load it up but you will need it to enable the console.
Only releasing it now because I'm out of ideas as to why it won't properly hook into the game, maybe someone else can figure it out.

Reactions: dbp5ca

Darrel Caper

Jun 5, 2017
The changelog has done a poor job of showing the game's progress. Are there any H scenes with anyone besides the wife yet?

saya

Apr 24, 2017
there are new scenes or not ??? i for one started to skip versions because i don't see nothing new in changelog just interface in not worth to download :(

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Kaitlin Dream animation is stuck. It just keeps looping and you have to CTL-alt-Del, out of the game. Have you a fix for this. This is my second fresh download. It did it again. so it is not from a bad download. I love your work, BTW. :)

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Kaitlin Dream animation is stuck. It just keeps looping and you have to CTL-alt-Del, out of the game. Have you a fix for this. This is my second fresh download. It did it again. so it is not from a bad download. I love your work, BTW. :)
It seems that this version fixes that but gives an error on entering the library and some of the kaitlyn content

Edit: This is however with a save from 2.0 havnt tried to go with a fresh start though

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Apologies for jumping in without research are one of these changes for teh librarian girls chatz also? Where you get a script error ever time she speaks?

thx

Teacher's Pets v2.061 - bux fix release

Windows:

Mac:

Linux:

@klx - woot?

Meghan's Dad

Oct 10, 2017
It's a shame we've managed to piss off Deem so much that he and his closest associates don't seem to visit F95 anymore. Missed deadlines, lack of content and bugs are a pain, but as I'm learning more about Ren'Py I think I'm developing a much better understanding of how tricky this reboot must have been for him. New content looks difficult enough but changing existing content in a non-linear game without creating millions of bugs looks like a nightmare!
Hopefully everything will settle down soon and we'll all be happy pirates again. If not I have an estimated date of January 2025 for v0.01 of the game I'm thinking about doing. It's basically TP five years later. MC has been found out and is now divorced and has had to leave his job to avoid a scandal, a court case and having his nuts ripped off by the real Meghan's dad. But has he learned his lesson? Of course not!!!
Now I just need to learn writing, spelling, drawing, animation and programming and then I can get started.
In the meantime TP is still my favourite adult game by a mile.

tammerlane

Jun 14, 2017
Some cheat for v2.06:
->Press SHIFT+O and write
for g in girls:
----g.relationship = INFATUATED
----g.affection = 999
----g.romance = 999
----g.corruption = 999
----g.interactions = 999
----g.mood = NORMAL
double enter here

player.money = 99999
player.depravity = 999

READ THIS: THE INDENTATION IS IMPORTANT, THE "-" IS THE NUMBER OF "SPACE", IT MUST BE 4
hope you enjoy guys :D :D

Not working for me :( File "<string>", line 3: identation missmatch
What make i wrong?

Reactions: Dantelus

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
It's a shame we've managed to piss off Deem so much that he and his closest associates don't seem to visit F95 anymore.
No idea about the dev or his other close associates, but Jmolle2 was thead-banned because he lied about the 2.0 version and that it was a fake one to cover up the lack of pretty much everything that was hyped and overpromised.

Reactions: Moria
3.20 star(s) 40 Votes