Ren'Py Abandoned Teacher's Pets [v2.06.1] [irredeemable]

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes

Fossilf

Oct 22, 2017
It's a huge disappointment - as expected. It's full of errors and bugs, absolutely no new content or anything with the favorite girl that is worth your time. The daughter has only one new scene and it's nothing. The only difference i saw was that the blonde girl has different clothes on.

Don't make the same mistake and play it, you can use unren though and just use the image extractor if you like to see the pics.
agree

mombax

Nov 14, 2017
Some cheat for v2.06:
->Press SHIFT+O and write
for g in girls:
----g.relationship = INFATUATED
----g.affection = 999
----g.romance = 999
----g.corruption = 999
----g.interactions = 999
----g.mood = NORMAL
double enter here

player.money = 99999
player.depravity = 999

READ THIS: THE INDENTATION IS IMPORTANT, THE "-" IS THE NUMBER OF "SPACE", IT MUST BE 4
hope you enjoy guys :D :D

ThisIsKing

Jan 6, 2018

I just started v2.06 TP.
I think the figure is too high to exceed 200 as soon as I start playing the game.
is it right when game first stared?
or there is a bug that loads figures of v2.04?:cryingface:

Walt Dee

Apr 4, 2017
Wasn’t there a way to change primary character name before? I’d rather not have the daughter’s name be Petra.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Small quality of life suggestion: Could you remove the 'fade in' delay when selecting a destination on the map? It'd be nice to be able to immediately select a destination rather than having to wait 0.5-1 seconds. It'd be handy when powering through the first few days on a new run.

brknsoul

Nov 2, 2017
Wasn’t there a way to change primary character name before? I’d rather not have the daughter’s name be Petra.
Not sure what you're talking about. When starting a new game, you can change the First and Last name of your character, and the first names of your wife and dau--foreign exchange student. By default (hitting Enter without entering a name) your wife is Rachel and the FES is Emma.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
probably been asked in the 403 pages.. and i know the OP says no pills in the game anymore.. but what is the point in them in the image files if they were removed? lol

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I really hope dev will just find alternative to Patreon and can restore lost content.
I think this ship has long sailed, deem is earning the same amount of money with no patching whatsoever, why bother wasting time making a patch that can only bring him trouble?

I was expecting an "unofficial" incest patch at lewd patcher, but it never happened, don't expect it to happen anymore, might as well get used to D being a FES :FeelsBadMan:

3.20 star(s) 40 Votes